*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She loves it.
  2. Raptor upgrade
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/2662187-She-loves-it
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1916599
Samus get transformed in various ways. Based on a series by RandomSparks.
This choice: She loves it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She loves it.

    by: Past Pineapple
Samus raised her green-scaled snout and let out a roar equal parts pain and triumph that reverberated through the halls. A swipe of her clumsy. muscled forearms left a deep gouge in the metal plating by the mirror. By the Great Galaxies themselves, she was powerful, and no thieves would dare steal from her now. No more worrying. As her ship was operated by a telepathic interface, gleaming black talons instead of hands would pose no problem.

One of the best things about being a raptor, she decided, was that she didn't have to wear a bra. Those things were awfully uncomfortable. Samus swiped her tail in an experimental motion, then practised movements. An attempt to walk ended with her toppling to the ground as her short arms were unable to break the fall, and running practise was equally painful. After a few minutes of crashes and bumps, she became accustomed to her taller height and limbs that felt like they held springs inside them. This strange new body felt like home. Judging by the scratches she had left in the hard floor when practising, it would be a problem to avoid harming someone by accident, but she planned to be careful. She walked to the door, pleased by the powerful feel of her muscles, and hesitated. What now?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Past Pineapple (UN: axolotlolm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/2662187-She-loves-it