*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Boy
  2. Human
  3. Choose monsta or human
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917175-Go-to-Hotel-transylvania/cid/2062233-Boy
Rated: E · Interactive · Entertainment · #1917175
go to hotel T as a monster or human ( may include any monster you want)
This choice: Boy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Boy

    by: BodySwapLover
Tom was an average 18 year old boy taking a little trip. Hotel Transylvania had recently opened its doors for humans, so Tom was driving to check out the cool hotel of creeps, ghouls, and monsters alike! He was coming up to the hotel and started adjusting his shirt. He was wearing a yellow t-shirt with black shorts and orange slip-ons. Tom arrived at the hotel and was astonished by the sight of the monster hotel. Parking his convertible, the 198 lbs. teen exited his vehicle and stood at 6' 2".
Tom retrieved his luggage from the trunk and made his way towards the glass entrance. He opened the door and stepped into the fancy interior of the entrance way. The lobby was even fancier than he'd ever imagined. Upon giving his luggage to a bellhop and checking in, Tom made his way to the elevator. Along the way, he took in the awesome view of all the monsters in the lobby. Soon, he was in the elevator and the zombie pushed his floor number. The elevator stopped after going up 2 floors and opened its doors. Tom exited and traveled down the halls of the third floor to his room, 318, and used the shiny key to unlock his room.
The room was decorated with gothic style furniture and carpets. The phone was a gargoyle head, and the light gave the room a grim feeling to it. Tom found it nostalgic, since he was always intrigued by monsters as a little boy. He set his suitcases down on the couch and decided to explore the hotel. He exited his room and proceeded to walk down the hall, when he ran into...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Some sort of Mad Scientist

2. Somebody else

*Noteb*
3. Another POV

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BodySwapLover (UN: onebigfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dinosaurs are awesome has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917175-Go-to-Hotel-transylvania/cid/2062233-Boy