*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You try to escape
  2. Run
  3. Big Boy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917179-A-Shorter-Approach/cid/1523903-You-try-to-escape
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1917179
An interactive about your life after being shrunk.
This choice: You try to escape  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You try to escape

    by: Flakker
You look around, you see another one of your friends chosen, then another. You watch, then see Justin place one in his pants. You are fearful now, then see the next friend placed on Cliffords sheath.

"Rub it." Justin commands.

You didn't hear the choice but you saw the effects. Your friend is picked up and brought to Cliffords mouth. You see your friend struggle, and then you see your brother hang your friend above Cliffords maw. You watch as your friend falls into the hole and watch as a lump develops in Cliffords throught. You've had enough, you climb out of the glass jar and start making your way down the shelf. You see your brother open his pants and look in to check on his toy, your friend. You watch as Clifford prowls below, looking for anything else to eat.

You manage to get down and are now on ground level, you try and avoid Clifford as you watch him make his way around the room. You have made it to the door, when Justin notices your absence. You break into a dead sprint making your way out of the room. You enter the hall and make for the stairs when you hear Justin issue a command. You hear Clifford come gallompfing out of the room as you make it down the steps. You turn the corner to the back door. You see your father has it opened, and you intend to make it out too. You get close and run hard and you...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Make it

2. Don't make it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flakker (UN: segsy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flakker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917179-A-Shorter-Approach/cid/1523903-You-try-to-escape