*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Awkward...
  2. A Royal Invitation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917654-MLP-FiM---HSA-Royalty-Edition/cid/1525493-Awkward
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1917654
An alternate version of my original MLP interactive.
This choice: Luna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Awkward...

    by: GWriter
"I guess I'll sleep with Luna," you say. You saw that as the best option. Choosing Celestia would most likely lead to more ridicule, and it would be awkward to sleep in the same room with Cadance since she used to be your babysitter (not to mention that she's married), so Luna it is.


The princess of the night blushes a deep red. While she did offer for you to sleep with her in her room, she only did so to make you feel welcome. She was expecting you to choose Celestia in a heartbeat.


"V-Very well," she says.


"Alright, then." says Celestia. "I know you all haven't packed since this was a surprise, but I've made arrangements to accommodate all of you with everything you'll need. So, girls, you and Spike will follow me to the guest room, and Luna can lead [your name] to her room."


"Okay..." Luna says.


So when the girls, Spike, and Celestia went off in one direction, you and Luna went off to the other. It took a while to get there and it was a very awkward moment. The two of you just walked the whole way not saying a word. You knew that Luna had a bit of a had tome talking with others, but this is ridiculous. Then again, you're going to be sharing a room with her, so maybe she's a little nervous. This is a side of the princess that you've never seen before. You remember that one time she came to Ponyville on Nightmare Night. You were rather intimidated by her, even though she meant no harm, now the situation seems to be reversed. Could Luna have a shy side to her? Nah, that can't be.


The two of you eventually reach Luna's bedroom. The alicorn uses her magic to open the doors. Inside you see a large bed with sheets that matched Luna's coat and had her cutie mark sewn into the covers and pillowcases. To the left of the bed, you see her armoir, to the right of the bed is an empty space. You assume that Celestia might take advantage of that to put your clothes there.


"So..." Luna says, gesturing to a door on the far left. "I have my own personal bathroom over there, and if you need anything just... let me know."


"Sure..." you say. The awkwardness of the situation is just unbearable. Fortunately, you're saved by your phone ringing.


"Hello?" you answer.


"Hey, [your name]," says the pony on the other line. You recognize the voice as Twilight's. "The girls, Spike, and I are going out for lunch. You coming?"


"Sure, I'll be right there," you say. You turn your attention to Luna. "I gotta go."


"Of course," she says. "Have fun."


After having lunch with your friends, you walk around the city for several hours, then return to the castle where Celestia was hosting a big dinner.


"While it is a shame that Shining Armor can't be here due to having some business in the Crystal Empire to take care of," she says, "we should still have as much fun as we can, so eat to your heart's content, everyone!"


Everyone proceeds to do just that. Soon, Luna arrives, apologizing for being late. She locks eyes with you for a second, then she quickly looks away. You don't mind it, assiming that it's just one of her mannerisms. Where does Luna sit?

You have the following choices:

1. She timidly takes the vacant seat next to you.

2. She sits next to Celestia, as far away from you as possible.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917654-MLP-FiM---HSA-Royalty-Edition/cid/1525493-Awkward