*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a teenage girl
  2. start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918827-bodyswap-Nanoprobes/cid/1530356-a-teenage-girl
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1918827
You are a scientist who invents nanoprobes that can put your brain into other people
This choice: a teenage girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

a teenage girl

    by: thonan
A teenage girl, about 16 years old walks into the laboratory. You grin and ask her to please lay inside the pod to the right of you and you step into a standing pod to the left of it. As your brain is decompiled into digital data you program the nanoprobe to go to the girl's pod. You fully download and see out the nanoprobes, millions of eyes all pointed towards the body of your new host and all flying into the two openings of her face, the mouth and nose. Your body collapses and the girl, as the nanoprobes fly inside, sits up and sees your dead body lying on the ground. She panics and begins to frantically search for a phone. Meanwhile, inside the girl's body, the nanoprobes, have beaten the girl's immune system and are now arriving at the brain to begin the upload of your brain into hers. As this process begins, the girl begins to feel dizzy and sleepy. She collapses on the floor a few minutes later, as the last of your brain is uploaded. The girl stirs, wakes up and pulls herself off the floor, but you are now behind the wheel. Trying to get oriented you start acquainting yourself with the girl's, well no your body. She had chest length brunette hair and nice perky bcup breasts. You look in a mirror and see that you are hot, so you...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. learn more about yourself

2. explore you body more

*Noteb*
3. "Your" phone rings

*Noteb*
4. pass out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thonan (UN: thonan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918827-bodyswap-Nanoprobes/cid/1530356-a-teenage-girl