*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yes
  2. original character
  3. it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919040-girls-bad-day/cid/1530996-Yes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1919040
pick a chick and make them have a terrible day. PLEASE ADD!
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Yes

    by: Unknown
At 10:00 AM an alarm went off. It was quickly shut off by Anne who groaned and rolled her head into her pillow. She was about to drift off to sleep until she remembered this would be the day she goes to the beach. Anne’s eyes groggy opened and she slumped out of bed, clothed in only a robe. Her room mate was gone and left a text on her cell telling about her current whereabouts. Anne texted a quick reply and moved to the shower. After finishing her shower she stepped out and put on a thong bikini since she was headed to the beach anyway followed by a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt.

Anne made her way to the kitchen and opened the fridge to see what she could eat for breakfast. She found a large medium of chilli cheese fries and a small carton of yogurt and figured that would suffice. Something about them tasted off but she did not seem to mind. After she finished eating she got in the van with and headed for the beach. As the van rode along the highway she sunk into the seat cushion. She heard her friend Ollie warn another roommate of some long expired chilli cheese fries and yogurt she forgot to take out of the fridge the night earlier.

Upon hearing this the color in Anne’s face drained a little, but she kept silent. A small churning erupted from her stomach but she shaked it off as they finally arrived at the beach. An expression of joy formed on Anne’s. Her friends removed their clothing revealing swim suits beach. Anne only removed her jeans for now, showing off her beautiful, shapely ass because she did not want sun burn (can anthros get sunburn, who knows?) The group of friends decided to visit the fare on the pier.

Halfway on the Ferris wheel Anne’s stomach let off another painful gurgle, even worse Anne felt pressure building up rapidly. She needed to fart badly but held it in or her friends would never let her live it down. The Ferris wheel finally finished Anne scanned around for a bathroom. Ollie managed to drag Anne to a duck shoot. Anne sucked up the pain and stayed with her friend. Just then a medium sounding fart exploded from Anne’s ass cheeks ending with a sickening squelch.

“That was wet, Oh god that was wet.” Anne thought to herself. Anne grabbed her stomach as it churned in pain once more, she was running out of time. Fortunately no one seemed to hear the fart as it went off at the same time as the BB gun. Now that Ollie won a teddy bear Anne saw three places she can use the bathroom…


You have the following choices:

1. The Port O' Potty

*Noteb*
2. The Trashcan

*Noteb*
3. The Ground

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
fantasy master has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919040-girls-bad-day/cid/1530996-Yes