*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919740-The-Boys-of-FriendsTv-show-Tickled/cid/1983437-Chandler-and-Joey
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1919740
The Boys of the Tv show sitcom Friends tickled and worshipped by eachother! (M/M) only!
This choice: Chandler and Joey?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chandler and Joey?

    by: Googooplexxxi
Chandler and Joey have noticed how depressed Ross has been and they want to find a way to cheer him up. They'd been on google all day looking up methods they can use to help their friend. They finally found a recommended method on tickle torture to induce laughter and Joey had a secret foot tickle/worship fetish so he jumped on the idea and Chandler just played along. They decided to go over to his apartment to see if he was home. Lucky for them when Ross walked in he didn't close the door right away and he was laying down right on the couch with his loafers hanging over the armrest. Joey told Chandler to test and see if he was asleep as he pulled out the ropes they grabbed. Chandler gave him the all clear as he immediately started to tie the loafers together and threw Chandler some rope to tie his hands together. Ross had only taken off his jacket when he walked in and his white button up shirt still had large pitt stains. For the final touch Chandler pulled off his tie and gagged him with it. Now that Ross was completely restrained with no chance of getting out Joey took the liberty in pulling off one of the loafers exposed a large size twelve creamy tan foot. Joey was surprised at how beautiful Ross's feet were and the pungent smell gave him an instant erection. He put the loafer up to his face and inhaled as deep of a whiff as he could and exhaled with pleasure as Chandler looked over with a puzzled look. The smell was extremely strong because it was Ross's favorite pair of laofers and he wore them almost every day without socks. There was only a tiny hint of leather smell left cause he'd had them a month and the rest was of extremely pungent sweat that enveloped the room. "Damn these are pretty rank Chandler get a load of these as he walked over and put the loafer to Chandler's face making Chandler turn his face in horror" said Joey as Chandler responded "wow those are some smelly dogs! I call tickling his upper body for a while first!". Little did he know thats exactly what Joey wanted as Joey says "of course!" almost instantly. Joey's enthusiasm weirded Chandler out but he chose not to address it. "So shall we get this show on the rode?" said Chandler as started to unbutton Ross's shirt and noticed that Ross's eyes were wide open at this point and started to scream under his gag.

You have the following choices:

1. Let the tickle/worship begin!

*Noteb*
2. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Googooplexxxi (UN: googooplexxxi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Googooplexxxi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919740-The-Boys-of-FriendsTv-show-Tickled/cid/1983437-Chandler-and-Joey