*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. normal house
  2. where are you ?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919766-doggys-new-home/cid/3215753-normal-house
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Activity · #1919766
You have to spend time with someone, and he decided you should spend it as a dog
This choice: normal house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

normal house

    by: Unknown
You were standing infront of a large villa at the edge of town. It was a large white house built in american Southern style architecture. The villa was accompanied by a massive lawn that spanned all around the house. And all of this was in itself surrounded by a massive fence with a large steel gate.

You stood at the gate for minute or two until you saw a lady come towards the gate and open up. It was Rachel. She was a widow who you only had met a couple of times earlier. She was about the same age as your mother altough Rachel looked quite a lot younger.

She greated you and then allowed you in. She showed you around the house and then you two sat down at the main table.

”Do you want anything to drink?” She asked.

”Yea, sure, do you have coke?” You answered.

”Yes we actually do”. She answered whilst she continued to talk and prepare you drink at the same time.”

”Excuse me, for it being so lonely here. But i thought it might be a good idea for it to calm for the first couple hours when you settle in. So the dog Milo is away with a couple of my friends, dont worry though he will be back in a hour or so.”

Then she handed you the Coke. You took a sip of the drink and it was incredibly refreshing. But the feeling of refreshment only lasted for a couple of seconds and it was quickly replaced with nausea.

”Rachel, i dont feel so good . Can you show me the way to the bed chamber?”

Rachel responded.
”Oh, this is nothing wrong. It is just part of the process?”

”What?” You said

”Well i spiked your drink with a special chemical. This chemical will turn you into a…..



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Golden retreiver

*Noteb*
2. German shepherd

*Noteb*
3. Siberian Husky

*Noteb*
4. Doberman Pinscher

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
raphitek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919766-doggys-new-home/cid/3215753-normal-house