*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She is Kind
  2. Fiona(human form)
  3. Shrek
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919793-DreamWorks-Animation-Shrink-Story/cid/2124692-She-is-Kind
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #1919793
You are now TINY in one of DreawWorks's animated movies
This choice: She is Kind  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She is Kind

    by: Josimus Prime
Fiona was smiling kindly at you as she was looking at you in your small form.

"Aww look at this a small man. I knew it could work." Fiona said as you look at her with confusion.

"Well you see I was hoping for a young man who is brave, strong and cute. I saw you took out the dragon and while I was watching the fight, I saw a book of spells on the counter and what I saw was a shrinking spell so I thought I could give him a time of a lifetime if you win. I had everything setup right before the fight was over." Fiona explained.

At first you were shocked by the news she gave you, but that shock turned to a happily feeling as you think you are about to have the greatest time of your life.

"So to thank you for rescuing me, you may choose your reward." Fiona said.

It took some thinking but you decided to be

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. in her bra

2. in her panties

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Pickle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919793-DreamWorks-Animation-Shrink-Story/cid/2124692-She-is-Kind