*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life/cid/2091094-The-switch-will-be-tommorow
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1920159
The family needs money so you and one of your female family members swap bodies for money
This choice: The switch will be tommorow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The switch will be tommorow

    by: The Chicken Nugget
Your mother got off the phone to inform you that tomorrow will be the day of the switch. You gulp, extremely nervous as of hearing confirmation of this crazy idea.
You try to get some sleep that night, but can't get the notion out of your head that this will be the last night as yourself for a month.

Come morning you're up early, barely having slept a wink, and almost immediately head to the swapping center. Your parents signed some forms and listened to the spiel given by the scientists.

After some time you were escorted to a room with two beds and wires connecting them. You and Chasity were told to put a strange device on your head and wait for further instruction. After several minutes of explaining the machine to you, the scientists give you both the go ahead to push the buttons by each of your beds' in unison. You quickly push down the button and instantaneously your world is spinning. You can't tell real from fake. You see flashes of light and colour surrounding you until it all goes black.

You have the following choices:

1. The switch worked perfectly

2. There were complications and you're stuck as Chasity forever

*Noteb*
3. Something Else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Chicken Nugget (UN: jackspack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920159-my-new-life/cid/2091094-The-switch-will-be-tommorow