*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Make a Character
  2. Pick a Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920744-YuGiOh-Nexus/cid/3324882-Make-a-Character
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1920744
A YuGiOh story taking place even further into the future, with even newer types of cards.
This choice: Make a Character  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Make a Character

    by: Aura
Name: Eiau Hakasu
Age: 17
Home: New Domino city, High-Class
Eiau is a pretty young man, who loves Dueling and Knights from myths. His life is quite average, or at least it was until tragedy struck his family causing his mother to disappear with no trace and he father to die from an unknown untreatable disease. However he knew there was more to it than some random disease as the was a mark on his arm that looked just like an injection mark. Many believed he was lieing to cope but he noticed it before his father was brought to the hospital. His goal is to uncover the truth that most couldn't see.
Eiau is not someone who people would speak to. He speaks when spoken to but doesn't start conversations unless he thinks there is something to gain out of it and when he does talk he never acts like he cares about them. Eiau does enjoy duels as they tend to take his mind off the more negative aspects of his life. He has no true hobbies unless you would count preferring to stay alone organizing his deck and cards to create strategies and back-up decks.
He tends not to duel much but when he does he doesn't hold back. His primary deck is a Mekk Knight deck which he uses when he sees as powerful. When dueling a weaker opponent he uses a Noble Knight deck.
His Nether Monster, True Mekk Knight Golden Sun, he found hidden in a hatch under his bed.
Nether Monster: True Mekk Knight Golden Sun
LEVEL 8
Archtype: Mekk Knight
Attribute: Light
Type: Warrior / Effect
ATK 2700
DEF 2000
When summoned you can move 1 card you control to another applicable zone and/or 1 card your opponent controls to an applicable zone. Once per turn you can discard one card from your hand to give control of one monster you control to your opponent but it's effects are negated. If this card is banished or sent to the graveyard you can send 1 random card from your deck to the zone this card is in to return this card to the extra deck and add 1 Warrior non-effect monster from the graveyard to your hand.
This card is always treated as a Noble Knight monster and Mekk Knight monster.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aura (UN: auraknightgold at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DigimonFan2322 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920744-YuGiOh-Nexus/cid/3324882-Make-a-Character