*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Forced to repeat potty training
  2. Girl
  3. Your aunt
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920943-Diaper-Punishment/cid/2181074-Forced-to-repeat-potty-training
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1920943
You are caught doing something you aren't supposed to and are punished by being diapered
This choice: Forced to repeat potty training  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Forced to repeat potty training

    by: windelfan

You had mixed feelings, when thinking ahead of the following week.

While your parents booth had to go on a business trip you will have to stay at your Aunt Tanya and her daughters Chloe and Faye.

You know your aunt can be a very nice and caring person, on the other hand you also know she can be strict and has some weird habbits and she makes rules evryone in her houshold has to follow - no compromisses.

From your last visit you still can remember that even Faye, who is allready 15 years old still had a bedtime at 9 pm and had to be at home by 6 pm. Thats about the same times you have at home..but your just 8, here your times will be much earlier.

Then there was Chloe, She was 5 years old and still had to wear pullups all the time even she make it to the toilet most times.

These are just a few examples of the odd things who seems to be normal in your Aunts house.

When you parents brought you there, they stayed for a nice lunch your aunt made, but then it was time to say goodbye to your Mom and Dad.


Then aunt Tanya asked you in which room you wanted to sleep during your stay

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You decide to share a room with Chloe

*Noteb*
2. You decide to share a room with Faye

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 windelfan (UN: elmo86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920943-Diaper-Punishment/cid/2181074-Forced-to-repeat-potty-training