*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fine Meal
  2. Black
  3. Beltheon Boys
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921097-Boy-Vore-World/cid/2663916-Fine-Meal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1921097
A world where cannibalism is the norm
This choice: 16  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fine Meal

    by: wenirun
Being sixteen, you were much bigger than many of the other boys in the forest, especially considering your training in the black haired tribes has made you even bigger than you'd normally be! While the other boys had their fancy tools, you just had your wits, your power, and your strength. Admittedly, this sort of lifestyle is very difficult, and many black tribe boys end up getting hunted down and cooked before they're very old. Those that are tough enough to survive, though, are some of the most feared boys around! Especially yourself. Today, you were out hunting on your own, always preferring to get your hands on your very own meals, as a form of recreation.

With your stealthiness, you'd already laid eyes on just about the perfect target. You were completely naked, using green berry juice as camouflage on your skin as you crept through the bushes up toward your target; a six year old boy, from the blonde tribe. No doubt a very young and inexperienced warrior, he was foolishly just skipped rocks all by himself, his bow and arrow just lying down beside him. You lick your lips, admiring his form as you crept up behind him on all fours, already salivating. You've always thought much younger boys tasted the absolute best, and this one just looked scrumptious!

Suddenly... you pounced like a lion! "Aaah!" He lets out a startled cry as he's dazed by the blow, suddenly pinned beneath you!

You roll him over, only for him to whimper as he looks up into your eyes! "Haha! I got you!" You smiled, licking your lips, making it very clear what you had planned!

He wriggled and squirmed as you grabbed at the waistband of his loincloth, just making it even easier to pull it off and leave your meal completely naked beneath you. "W-wait! What are you doing?" He whimpered.

You smile, manhandling him beneath you and feeling the curves of his body. He was so cute... so soft... it made your stomach growl! "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm hunting!" You smile, leaning forward and giving him a lick along the cheek. "And I think I've found a lovely little snack right here~!"

"No! Y-you can't!" He begs, fearing for his life now, realizing the mistake he's made. "I'm... not tasty!"

You have the following choices:

1. You're eating him anyway!

*Noteb*
2. You let him talk you into mercy.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wenirun (UN: wenirun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jgp1492 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921097-Boy-Vore-World/cid/2663916-Fine-Meal