*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The cave
  2. Alex Kernst
  3. The people
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921384-TF-Island/cid/1540902-The-cave
by Exar
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1921384
A group of friends get stranded on a strange island.
This choice: In a cave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The cave

    by: Exar
Alex followed the path down into a cave. After a short passage the cave led into a large room. Light came in from a hole in the ceiling. Sarah stood in the middle of the room in front of a large mirror. He came up behind her and looked at the massive sheet of glass. Sarah slowly reached out and touched it, right where reflection's breasts were. Without warning the cave was filled with a bright light. Even before his sight returned, Alex could feel something was wrong. He felt an unnatural weight on his chest. By the time his eyes could see clearly he saw that he did indeed have breasts. He turned to the now flat-chested Sarah.
"What did you do!" he shouted.
"I, I don't know. I just touched the reflection and..." she trailed off.
"Well touch it again. That should work."
She did and nothing happened. After another try words appeared on mirror: Mirror transformations are one-way. Find the opposite mirror on the other side of the island to undo changes.
"Well that's what we need to do then," Sarah said. "This shows a map of the island so we can find the opposite mirror."
Alex nodded his agreement. As he turned to leave his hand brushed the mirror. Sarah paled as the room began to glow.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. His face

2. His groin

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Exar (UN: darkone4000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Exar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921384-TF-Island/cid/1540902-The-cave