*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922184-Opposites-An-Amazon-And-A-BHM/cid/2112733-Muscle-Power
by sorrow
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1922184
You've got muscular girls and fat guys in various circumstances you choose
This choice: Muscle Power  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Muscle Power

    by: Jack the Green
Here's a few prompts and ideas for a decent story along this line of thought.

Modern times: It's a world similar and dissimilar to our own. The world is full of powerful amazon women who rule society and a class of obese men who are the primary nurturers, bureaucrats and "comfort men." In this time it's a show of status for a woman to have as fat a male partner as possible and it's considered the pinnacle of achievement for a man to snag the most muscular woman he can get his hands on.

Medieval times: Warrior women in a feudal land fight for additional land, crops and steal obese men for their harems. In this time Queens and their knights keep as many men as they can feed and as fat as they can possibly afford.

You have the following choices:

1. Modern times

*Noteb*
2. Medieval times

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack the Green (UN: gkostara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922184-Opposites-An-Amazon-And-A-BHM/cid/2112733-Muscle-Power