*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Childhood Friends
  2. Normal
  3. To Begin, Setting The Stage
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922184-Opposites-An-Amazon-And-A-BHM/cid/2972567-Childhood-Friends
by sorrow
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1922184
You've got muscular girls and fat guys in various circumstances you choose
This choice: Childhood Friends  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Childhood Friends

    by: Jam
So you have joined the local boxing team I see max said mixing his boil. Yes replied Becky , I have been meaning to be more social with friends and I think is the way to do that.

Anyway how is your chef course work going? I have most of the work done and I am just preparing for the exam. Ok , same time next week she asks whilst shaking his hand. Of course he replies.

Becky was a short girl and was fairy thin in contrast to max’s Hight and masculine build.

10 years later
POV: Max

‘Alight who ordered hot dog pizza’

My wife Becky shouts whilst holding many plates of food with her muscular arms. She wore a hooters bikini that showed of her toned backside , brick like legs and concrete abs. Her ginger hair was tied in a pony tail so it was not in the way.

We have been running this restraint eight years now and it has been hard but rewarding work. My wife helps me with orders as a side job for her professional boxing career and she really draws in a crowd. As I am cooking away in the kitchen Becky comes back to put the empty plates back and comes over behind me to use her powerful hands to slowly rub my soft belle’s many love handles under my chef top.

‘How is my teddy bear husband doing?’ She says as she kiss my cheek. I tell her I am doing wonderfully as I have made a new stow and I widower her the secret Ingredient. She giggled ‘ok I am off to serve more customers’ she leaves.

She has for a long time now been tallier than me and the dominant one of this relationship but I do not mind.

POV: becky

I was just surviving orders when I see some a recognise on a table. ‘Oh hay Stacy how been keeping you, oh excellent she says she talks about her new sports shop opening in the summer. So any that is why we pay little rent I tell her. ‘Oh so your husband sorts all the cheeks?’ Yup! I look back to see my husband cooking away in the kitchen in his xxxl white/dark blue chef clothing and hat on his silky red hair.

This work has done a number on him though as his own cooking has caused him to boast his weight to 2 250lbs with a water melon gut with mount hills of love handles , chunky legs , puffy arms , a big bobble chin , massive moobs and a beautiful lard backside.

But I do not mind as I like his character , I love him just as much as he was thin. I just want to pinch his chubby cheeks all day when I am not boxing. You know what they say a a man’s heart is through his stomach.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jam (UN: g12533 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922184-Opposites-An-Amazon-And-A-BHM/cid/2972567-Childhood-Friends