*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dad's POV
  2. How it all started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923156-IME-and-MYSELF/cid/3062774-Dads-POV
by penpal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1923156
A crazy scientist's invention has unexpected consequences for his neibour's family,
This choice: Dad's POV  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dad's POV

    by: Unknown
I looked down seeing my dad’s hands instead of my own. What the hell did this crazy scientist so to me? Looking around, nobody else seemed to be freaked out.

“Now, did anyone receive the target memory from Jason?” Asked the scientist.

“No,” replied your mother and two sisters, “Obviously I didn’t,” replied my old body to my own confusion.

“Oh I see, that’s not good. It must be the power surge we had. Well, what about you?,” the scientist asked me, “You’re looking rather confused.”

“Well it’s not every day you wake up in your dad’s body. That’s not Jason over there, I’m Jason,” I said.

“I am Jason though,” said my old body.

“Oh dear, oh dear.. I think I may know what happened. I believe my device may have projected all of Jason’s memories and therefore personality into his father’s body and overrode the existing ones!” The scientist was frantic and apologetic. He urged the family to quiz the two different Jason’s, asking them things only Jason would know. Their responses were identical.

“I’m so sorry about this. I’ve effectively killed your original father, Jason,” the scientist said to both of us. He left in great shame.

My mother was crying at the loss of her husband. I couldn’t help but see the opportunities that would be provided to me in this body though. RIP dad, thanks for the body.

“Well, I’m not sleeping in your bedroom. I don’t fancy sleeping with my mom,” I said to her. She just burst into more tears.

I led my old body upstairs to our room.

“It’ll be a tight squeeze, but we can sleep on this twin bed we’ve got,” I said to him.

“So if you’re really me...then you know all about the...the” your original body stuttered.

“The humongous crush you have on dad’s body? Yeah. Why do you think I chose to sleep here in our room?” I laughed.

“Does that mean I can feel you up?” Jason asked.

“I wish you would. Daddy’s feeling sore all over,” I said, getting into character.

Jason rubbed my new body all over. I could see his six inch erection in his gym shorts and I started rubbing him up as well. I stripped my hunky middle aged body down, noticing what a small dick this new body has. Dad, well now I, was only four inches hard. My previous self didn’t seem to mind. He sucked my new little pecker and I got to suck our original one.

I let Jason fuck my ass, knowing that it was his ultimate fantasy. I was sad that I would never get to fuck my dad’s ass, but I’d have to make Jason let me fuck his some other time. I was starting to think of him as Jason and myself as dad-Jason.

He fucked my hairy powerful ass for an hour and made my little daddy dick cum. Seeing what he did to me made him cum up my ass as well.

“Love you son,” I said, kissing Jason

“Love you too, dad,” said Jason.

We fell asleep with his dick still in me.

You have the following choices:

1. nighttime memory swap

*Noteb*
2. Life as my own dad

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
penpal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923156-IME-and-MYSELF/cid/3062774-Dads-POV