*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stay with the girls
  2. Gordon Arrives!
  3. The Velvet Snail
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923390-Big-Night-Out/cid/2269282-Stay-with-the-girls
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923390
Adventures in a night club with giants and giantesses over 900ft tall.
This choice: Stay with the girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stay with the girls

    by: Unknown
The tiny girls watched the giant man enter in awe.

"Damn he's huge." Michelle, a short (5'2), cute redhead said.

"Yeah he is. That's way to much man for me though." Kristy, who was a 5'9 brunette said.

"Who cares," giggled Sara, a 5'6 blonde who was bubbly and was the stereotypical dumb blonde along with big tits and a nice ass. "We're here for regular guys."

"You know how big that cock of his is?" said Amy, a 5'6 brunette who was on the heavier side of the scale and wasn't exactly a looker but she had a built in sex drive.

"Do you ever think about anything?" said Kelly, rolling her eyes. She was a 5'7 blonde who had toned legs and an athletic build and a bit of a more serious demeanor.

(All the girls are wearing heels so they are several inches taller than their given heights.)

"Chill out Kells. I'm just saying that cock of his is probably like a tower compared to us.

"Whatever."

The girls entered the club and took a cab over to the seats.

Upon exiting the cab and while talking amongst themselves a group of 3 men approached them.

"Well hello there ladies." Said the first guy, a tall, thin, blonde haired man. "Names Brett and these are my friends Tom and Jax." Tim had brown hair and was fairly muscular and Jax was a blonde hair man who was well built and had a friendly smile.

All 3 guys had their eyes on Sara, who was wearing a revealing dress and killer heels. They had surrounded her and we're all talking at once to the giggly blonde.

"Great. Another night of every man in the room drooling over blondie." Kristy muttered.

"I don't understand how she doesn't realize why men are so nice to her." Michelle added.

"Who cares. Who wants drinks? I'll buy the first round since little miss sunshine is gonna be getting free drinks all night. Again." Kelly said.

As Kelly took the girls drink orders, she was about to head out when Sara and the 3 men walked over.

"Guess what?" Sara began, "These great guys have 2 more friends on the way here. Right now!"

"Yeah we were just telling your friend Sara here, you know there's 5 of us, 5 of you," Jax said.

"We'd love to hang with you!" Amy blurt out surprising everyone.

"Awesome! We were gonna order drinks? What are you girls all drinking?" Tim said smiling.

The girls face their drink orders and the men and Sara departed for the bar.

"It's kind of a bad idea to stay right here. We're right in front of a both for those giant people." Kelly said.

"You worry to much Kelly, besides, I don't see any giants coming this way." Amy said.

"Yeah chill out Kells, we're all getting laid tonight!" Michelle laughed.

Kelly had to laugh as well and the girls talked as they waited for Sara and their new friends to return.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The girls decide to move someplace else to meet up

*Noteb*
2. The girls decide to go dance

*Noteb*
3. A giantess approaches the booth

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Benway69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923390-Big-Night-Out/cid/2269282-Stay-with-the-girls