*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923887-Sonic-Feet-Reborn/cid/1663153-Has-you-sit-on-your-couch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1923887
In memory of Sonic Feet (2007 - 2013) You are at the feet of Sonic and his friends!
This choice: Has you sit on your couch.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Has you sit on your couch.

    by: Unknown
"I'd like to give you a little surprise..." Says Sonic with soft smile. You think, "What's the surprise? Hopefully nothing dirty like the one moments earlier". You're sitting on one of the arm chairs in your living room and he pulls up the other one right in front of you. "So there are things I wanna do with you right now if you don't mind." He begins to slip off his shoes again and takes of his surprisingly clean, nonetheless absolutely smelly, white socks off. You're getting an erection and it quickly catches Sonic's eye. "Whoa there buddy, slow down. We're just getting started now." The smell of his musky feet fill up the room within minutes and all you do is sit there, taking deep breaths. "By surprise, whaddya mean by that Sonic?" You ask with a full on erection. "Whatever it is that you have in mind." He replies, sliding his soft, sweaty feet onto your lap just touching the base of your tool with his toes. You've got some dirty things in mind, so you unzip your pants and pull your boxers saying to him. "Here's what well do..."

You have the following choices:

1. "Just arouse me with your toes"

*Noteb*
2. "Put your big toe in my mouth"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Servant to the Blue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923887-Sonic-Feet-Reborn/cid/1663153-Has-you-sit-on-your-couch