*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923887-Sonic-Feet-Reborn/cid/2101342-A-fate-worse-than-death
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1923887
In memory of Sonic Feet (2007 - 2013) You are at the feet of Sonic and his friends!
This choice: You are shrunken (and you hate it)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A fate worse than death

    by: Servant to the Blue
*This chapter was commissioned by Cryptosporidium137*
*This is also a modified version of my chapter, Spy for Eggman in which the PC hates the idea of being a foot toy*
Sonic grabs you by the scruff of your neck and looks into your eyes with his impossibly big, green emerald colored eyes. You feel sheer terror that roots you to the spot. This teenager is forcing you to be his lapdog and yet you can do nothing about it, you have a horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach. He then breaks the silence by saying, "So ol' Eggy thought he could send a crony to come steal my kicks, eh?" What was he talking about? You had no idea, you couldn't even respond, just helplessly stare into his eyes, it was as if he had some sort of hypnotizing spell over you. "Well, if you want to see them so bad, why don't you get a closer look?" Saying that, you can't help but feel that his voice has gotten somehow... louder? And wasn't he shorter than you? Why were you now standing eye level with him? Your clothes also began to feel looser as well. You then come to a horrifying conclusion, he wasn't bigger than you, at least not until now. You are starting to get smaller and smaller by the second, first you were a few heads taller than he was, then eye level, your clothes now looking two sizes too big for your body. As you shrink his big black nose pokes at you mockingly, you then pass his signature, cheeky grin, boy his teeth sure looked sharp, further down you shrink, your clothes becoming baggier and harder to keep on.

You arrive at chest level, then bellybutton, it looks like a cavern! By this point your clothes have slipped off, exposing your dwindling form, at this moment you come to his package, Wait! This is Sonic, how could he have that? This is disgusting! It didn't matter for long, because soon you were thigh high, as you dwindled down into the sea of your own clothes. You shrink to his knees, and look up into his eyes, his cock slowly coming out of its sheath with excitement, You can only feel repulsed, not only does sonic have a member, but he's getting off to this? Your thoughts are broken by him saying with a boyish giggle, "Why don't you hurry up, we've got a lot of 'playing' to do." causing you to panic. You are now level with his shins, you are not sure why, but you look down, to the most horrifying picture of all, his feet.

You would be lying if you said you never wondered in your life what Sonic's feet looked like, little knowing that you would experience them first hand. Well they seemed anxious to meet you, as they were rising by the minute, growing higher and higher, bigger and bigger, soon you were level with his ankles and you disappear into your sea of clothing, everything getting darker and darker. You assume that you are now no bigger than Sonic's little toe. The boy himself was now a titan compared to you, an insect, far below his stature. "Well now, little man, let's say you and Righty get acquainted." and with that, his giant form bent over, reaching down and (surprisingly) gently pinching you between two enormous gloved fingers and retrieved you from your clothes. In his left hand he held the famous red and white sneaker that you could smell from where you were, suspended thousands of feet (to you, in reality about 4 feet) above the ground. He then proceeds to move you closer to the giant sneaker, dangling you above for a few seconds, enough for him to say, "Fasten your seatbelts, it's about to become a stinky ride."

The ride down is intense.
It's a free fall that takes all of ten seconds, but to you takes a lifetime. Hurtling down towards the undeniably wet insole, nothing to restrain you from smashing like a droplet of water on pavement during a rainfall, which is essentially what you are, but nonetheless, you're afraid for you life. You think that this is it, you close your eyes as the insole starts coming up faster and faster and then... SPLAT.

"I'm dead," Your first thought is, “There's no possible way I could have survived that." You felt nothing when you hit the ground, well good news for you, you aren't dead, but maybe death would be preferable to the situation. The cushion of the insole and your tiny frame makes it highly unlikely that you would die from being crushed or, well, you know... Splattered. You then wearily stand up on shaky legs and look up outside of the shoe to the giant smiling face of your world. "I wouldn't put you in harm's way little guy, even if you were trying to steal my kicks, there's no way I could be that cold, it wouldn't be *heh* cool." You think at least Sonic has something of a heart... and then it hits you, the foulest aroma emanating from not just the floor, but all around you, did he wash his shoes in foot sweat? You begin to wretch, cough and nearly vomit at the scent, Sonic's foul sweat is all around you covering you from head to toe in salty, slimy sweat, you then actually vomit. "Well little man," You hear the voice above say, "It's time to meet your roommate."

You then feel the floor give out in the biggest elevator ride you've been a part of, Sonic was lowering his shoe to the ground. You tumble towards the front of his shoe and then see a scene from a horror movie, your heart almost gives out. Five gargantuan pillars make their way into the sneaker, slowly finding their way like blind basilisks smelling out their prey, which at the moment is you! The pillars start moving the whole shoe about and you with it, tossing you everywhere, and tasting mouthful after mouthful of stale sweat. It's vile and you try to spit out as much of disgusting liquid as you can, but to no avail, you end up swallowing buckets of the stuff. His shoe then upends and you are thrown into his toes, which welcome you with open *ahem* arms. Then they squeeze around you like a giant bear hug, caking your naked body and every orifice with sweat, this is the purest form of hell you can think of, "Aww you wanted to say hi," Comes a cooing from above, "I'm glad that you are all getting along," he says as the shoe fits into place, "because we are going for a bit of a run and you might wanna get busy." he says with that demonic giggle of his.

He takes off and when he does, with every foot fall, you find yourself in a new position, under the sole, on top of the foot, between the toes, back in the heel, around the ankles and so on and so forth for two hours "a bit of a run" your ass, that's a marathon! All the while, your body is being battered and thrown around the shoe, you are wishing that this insane ride would end. More than a few times you find yourself all up and down Sonic's foot, enduring the foul odor, tasting the salty grime, as if you yourself were no more than a mere piece of toe jam. Eventually and mercifully, Sonic starts to slow down and you wind up between his big and second toes, which he then begins to rub together, exploring every inch of your body, this is the worst of it all, now he is playing with you as if you are some sort of foot toy, which of course to him, you are. "Well Little man, I have to admit, you're taking this like a champ, maybe I should let up for a few minutes" A few moments of silence and then the behemoth says...

You have the following choices:

1. "Nahhhh"

*Noteb*
2. "I could use a break myself"

*Noteb*
3. (Reader Choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Servant to the Blue (UN: mariomadman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Servant to the Blue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923887-Sonic-Feet-Reborn/cid/2101342-A-fate-worse-than-death