*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Extra ingredients
  2. In mobius
  3. Welcome Back
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923887-Sonic-Feet-Reborn/cid/2106872-Extra-ingredients
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1923887
In memory of Sonic Feet (2007 - 2013) You are at the feet of Sonic and his friends!
This choice: In a laboratory  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Extra ingredients

    by: Servant to the Blue
"Wow that was some game," you muse to yourself, starting to groggily open your eyes, "I guess I must have over-done it... wait a minute, where am I?" You think to yourself as you begin to take in your surroundings, you aren't in your room, in fact, you had no Idea what this place was. Looking around you see vials of liquid of various sizes and colors, beakers, burners, everything found in a standard laboratory, but something was off, you couldn't place it, but you felt like there was more than meets the eye to this place. You get up, your head pounding a tad, but you don't really notice it. You begin to explore the room, contraptions, gizmos and gadgets as well as pills of every shape and color, notebooks left open, you pause to read some of a journal entry, but it seems far too technical for you to comprehend without the owner of the book present. You also notice something else that's peculiar, there's orange fur everywhere... The guy (or girl) must own an orange pet of some sort, dog, cat, something of that nature. You take a further look around the lab, it's a pretty decent size and- wait... do you smell chili?

You allow the smell to carry you over to a table with a pot resting on a burner, it looks like the owner of the lab must've gotten a bit peckish, come to think of it, so were you... surely he wouldn't mind if you tasted a bit of the chili, right? You dip your finger into the stuff, it was pretty warm, not burning, but pretty warm. You raise your finger to your mouth to taste the chili and suddenly, YOUR MOUTH IS ON FIRE! Your tongue feels like it's shriveling up from the severe burning that it's getting, you then look at a note that says "Let extra hot chili cool, unbearable spice; in event that chili too hot, White beaker beside pot with nullifying agent." How considerate of this person to leave something to cool off your tongue with, but there were three white beakers!! You decide to risk it as the pain in your mouth was becoming too great, so you grab all three beakers and down them. Bad Decision.

The room spins and suddenly you feel as if you are free falling, all you can tell from what's going on is that you are heading for that pot of chili and you try to brace yourself against the table, but instead find that you are above the chili, shrunken and fall straight into it with a plop. You are disoriented and the chili is like a warm bath bordering on slightly hot, but you manage to swim to the surface. You try not to get anymore chili in your mouth, but you can't help it, there's just to much of it, fearing the worst you gulp a little bit of it down, and surprisingly, your mouth isn't on fire! It seems as if the neutralizing agent worked after all. You're treading "water" when you hear a slightly familiar voice say "Hurry up and get that chili ready, bud, I'm starving!" there's a response that comes from a much younger sounding voice that jars you when you hear the reply, "Okay Sonic!" There's no way that you could have heard that right? Sonic? The Hedgehog? He' was just a video game character for crying out loud!

Sure enough you see the gigantic muzzle of Miles "Tails" Prower high above the chili pot. "Mmmmm" His voice booms, "Smells good, Sonic! I think the chili is just right!" This sends you into a frenzy, you try your hardest and yell your loudest at the towering fox-boy but all his response is an involuntary twitch in his ear. You feel the pot being lifted like a giant elevator, and then carried into another room, "I think everyone is going to love my chilidogs for the cook-off Sonic!" Tails says with a great amount of joy, "Good deal bud, as long as I get first taste, you could come in any place and I would still go back for seconds, your chili is to die for." That last bit made you greatly uncomfortable...

About twenty minutes later you could hear voices, music, laughing and see the open sky, it was a clear blue day and nothing was going to halt this cook-off, unfortunately for you. Soon it was time, you hear "...and Tails has come up with this secret recipe in just the last few months?" A female voice asks, Sounding like Amy Rose, a male voice sounding like Knuckles the Echidna answers, "Yeah he said it was so hot, that he had to create a special drink to cool your mouth down." "Wow! I don't envy Shadow right about now." Shadow? Why Shadow? Isn't he supposed to hate all of this? Wait, did Amy say she didn't envy him for... eating... the... Chili. The moment had come, a shouting voice could be heard from a distance, "ALRIGHT CONTESTANTS, YOU MAY NOW BRING YOUR CHILI DOGS TO THE JUDGE'S BOOTH" you couldn't believe it, in one day your life had gone from playing video games and being relatively normal sized to being shrunken and about to die... Just great.

Soon a gigantic Ladle descended into the pot and as hard as you tried, you could not escape its range, again you were on an elevator ride from hell, in great smelling chili. You then fell onto an enormous hot dog on a plate that was carried to what you could assume as the "Judges Booth" where you first laid your eyes on him: Shadow the Hedgehog. Black and Red fur, Red eyes with dark pupils, with a white tuft of fur growing out of his chest, truly a magnificent sight to behold... that is, if you weren't about to be eaten. He stares down at the chili covered hot dog with slight disdain, "Remind me, why am I doing this again?" He asks, turning to the Blue hedgehog, whose mouth was practically watering at the sight of the hot dog, "Because, We need an impartial judge and who's more of a loner than you, buddy?" Shaking his head and grunting a bit, the black hedgehog mutters "whatever," as he reaches for your prison.

He takes it into his hands and smells it before deciding it was okay to eat and slowly opens his maw. You try to get up from your position, but swimming in that chili for half an hour killed your muscles, not to mention the free fall and everything leading up to this moment. You enter the dark cavern that is Shadow's mouth, warm breath washes over you. You are terrified for your life as the two rows of giant white pillars pierce through your vessel as if it were no more than tissue paper. You find new energy to jump off of the hotdog and onto his tongue, you feel its slippery surface beneath you, salivating, tasting and maneuvering to get every bit of flavor from the chewed up food. You then get mixed up in saliva and hotdog meat, trying to avoid the chompers as best you can. Good news, you make it through in one piece, bad news, Shadow is swallowing the chunks of hot dog and chili. You are forced to the back of Shadow's throat along with the meat, muscles contracting and expanding every which way, dragging you down, down, down, further and further until you end up on top of your old buddy, piece of hot dog, floating on a sea of stomach acid.

You are able to at least find some comfort in the fact that you are now in the belly of a video game character and are about to be digested right? You wait for a few moments and then...

You have the following choices:

1. Your hot dog vessel is dissolved and you with it.

*Noteb*
2. Shadow Throws up.

*Noteb*
3. More hot dog comes to join you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Servant to the Blue (UN: mariomadman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Servant to the Blue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923887-Sonic-Feet-Reborn/cid/2106872-Extra-ingredients