*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hannah's magic talisman
  2. Other
  3. Good Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924403-TransformatioShrinking-Adventure/cid/2487115-Hannahs-magic-talisman
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1924403
You shrink or transformed by those around you.
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hannah's magic talisman

    by: Unknown
earlier that morning Hanna had arived to help your family sort through boxes,though while you and your family was tasked with going through the atic,Hannah was asked to sort through some old boxes...though in reality she just came to see you,being the attentive girlfriend she always wanted to spend time with you,,the two of you had been going out for about a year now and it seemed to be pretty serious,since the moment she met you she had fallen head over heels...recently the thought of being "intimate" for the first time had come up...being both virgins neither of you had ever come anywhere near that,you especialy given how you were raised you were as inocent as they came,you have never even seen or read pornogeraphy or seen a girl in anything less than a swimsuit....your girlfriend found this adorable and would sometimes tease you by wearing a short skirt or playfully whisper what she was wearing under her clothes,and you would turn a rosey color...and shed giggle and say your just like a bashfull little boy with a crush....
no one knows this but Hannah didint just like guys her age,she secretly has always had an attraction to young child-aged boys...not unlike the ones in the Shota manga she has stashed under her bed at home.
she just could not get you out of her mind,and how she wanted to take you to bed for the first time,,,though you had both agreed,(after she would not let up) to wait until "something special" in your lives happened .."whatever that means" Hannah laughed.

as she half heartingly goes through the dusty boxes Hannah sees a small baby blue stachel at the back of one of the shelves,as she Curiously peered into it she finds a small necklace with a saphire amulet on the end also inside was a little note.

that read
*the amulet innocence*
*whosoever wheres this has the power to physically (or physically AND mentally) regress any one they choose to 8 years of age or younger for as long as wearer desires*
"i wonder..." she sais giggling
Hannah blushes just a little bit and she looks around before puting the amulet on and sliping it under her top. and heading up stairs
............................................................................ ................................................................................ ..........................................................................
meanwhile after over an hour of exhausting work your mom,Andrea and Alyssa take a few of the boxes and start heading downstairs before leaving your mom turns to you and tells you that they are going to take the first load out to goodwill,and that they would be gone for about an hour and that you can take a break,she also tells you that Hannah is down in the basement.

you shake the dust from the attic off you "bout time i got some down time..but now im all dusty"

you decide to.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. relax in your room

*Noteb*
2. jump back in the shower

*Noteb*
3. look for Hannah

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
The Unknown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924403-TransformatioShrinking-Adventure/cid/2487115-Hannahs-magic-talisman