*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/1552999-Have-Jimmy-eat-Dylan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1924512
Kidnap your male high school classmates and have your way with them!
This choice: Have Jimmy eat Dylan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Have Jimmy eat Dylan

    by: BrianBoyEater
"Okay, Jimmy," you laugh. "I want you to eat Dylan."

Jimmy's eyes go wide. "What? I can't eat Dylan!"

"Why not?" you demand.

"Because he's a person!"

You get up close in his face and lick his cheek. "People are edible," you remind him. "Are you gonna eat Dylan or should I eat you?" You laugh victoriously at the look of defeat on poor Jimmy's face. "Chow down," you laugh.

"I'm sorry, Dylan," Jimmy says slowly as he pushes Dylan to the ground and climbs on top of him.

"Dude! No! You can't eat me!"

"I have to." Jimmy starts licking Dylan as the younger boy continues to struggle and fight it. He tastes Dylan's flesh and slowly takes a bite from his inner thigh. Dylan screams in agony as his skin is ripped away from his body. Jimmy eats his teammate's body, chomping down on his flesh until Dylan stops struggling and dies. Jimmy keeps eating away to spare his own life. You come up behind him and lick his ass. It tastes amazing but you want to fuck him before you eat him. You look at Dylan's yummy body and are unable to resist, so you start to eat too. Soon he's all gone. Now what?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tongue-fuck Jimmy

*Noteb*
2. Eat Jimmy too!

*Noteb*
3. Fuck Jimmy's ass

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BrianBoyEater (UN: brianboyeater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrianBoyEater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/1552999-Have-Jimmy-eat-Dylan