*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/2421997-Have-them-both-worship-your-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1924512
Kidnap your male high school classmates and have your way with them!
This choice: Have them both worship your feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Have them both worship your feet

    by: beachboy
"You both have to worship my bare feet and toes, while I do the same to yours Andrew. Charles' bare feet can wait, so get down and pleasure my feet". Jason wiggles his toes as Andrew stoops down and begins to lick Jason's tan bare feet and toes. He darts his tongue between Jason's toes causing him to buckle. Jason takes Andrew's right foot and nibbles on his tan toes and sucks on his big toe.

Charles joins Andrew in worshiping Jason's bare feet. Jason gets excited and forces Charles to give him a blow job and cums in his mouth. He marvels at Charles' work that he begins to lick and nibble on Charles' light tan bare feet and pedicured toes.
"Charles, your bare feet and toes smell and taste great" Jason moans to Charles. Charles notices himself getting excited and tries to pull away. Jason pulls him back and gives him a blow job in return. Charles explodes in his mouth and collapses to the ground.

Jason decides to eat Charles first although Andrew has pissed him off. As Charles lays on the ground face up, you begin at his beautiful feet and begin to devour them. He doesn't regain consciousness until Jason gets to his waist. Charles dies as his chest and heart are devoured and soon his whole body including his head are inside Jason. Jason burps.

"Your next Andrew!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Andrew cowers down in fright.

2. offers his bare feet to Jason again.

*Noteb*
3. Andrew says he will taste terrible.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 beachboy (UN: socal2017 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrianBoyEater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/2421997-Have-them-both-worship-your-feet