*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wedge sandal
  2. What's this ?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925090-A-shoe-of-your-choice-PLEASE-ADD/cid/1615429-Wedge-sandal
by joey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1925090
Shoe transformations/tfs
This choice: a wedge sandal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wedge sandal

    by: Unknown
Seeing things from bellow did make them seem huge or so you thought as you stood up.

"That was weird." You claimed completely unconscious of what had just passed to you. "Oh. Yeah. The shoes gun." You remembered and started looking for it.

It didn't take you long, it was lying in the floor near a pair of wedge sandals.

"Sandals?" You mumbled confused, but just ignored them until you tried to hold the device.

"WHAT?!" You exclaimed the third time your hand went across the gadget and you understood it. "I'm a ghost..."

The idea was awkward. A ghost without dying or worst with your body intact. You freaked out.

Time passed until you finally accepted your situation and decided to try something. You walked to your room's door and tried to go through it.

"That was boring." You complained behind the door.

Flying, a ghost should fly, didn't it?

You went to the nearest window and jumped. "At least it doesn't hurt." You sighed standing up after a hard earth diving.

You were now outside of your house. There you heard the voice of our neighbor and went to give a look. You passed your head through the fence and saw her. She even passed near you and didn't noticed you at all.

"Maybe I should join to..." You said giving three steps into her backyard and suddenly a enormous power pulled you back.

"Ouch!" You grunted as you finally felt something, pain. "What was that?" You said but didn't get and answer.

Then you heard her, your sister just arrived.

"Well, there is still another ghost trick to try." You grinned.

You ran down the stair and found your sister at the kitchen.

"Now is when." You did not think it twice. You jumped into her and discovered you could possess her.

"Nice." You smiled hearing your sister voice. "Well, lets see if this works." You wondered walking to the entrance of the house. You breathed deeply and went out. After a few steps the inevitable passed. The mysterious power pulled you out of your sister's body and through you exactly over the sandal you saw when awaking.

You thought for a second... "Could it be?"

You then tried again the experiment of possessing your sister, but this time before going out you changed her shoes for the sandals.

"Here was where..." You hesitated and you gave one more step.

Nothing, this time there was no mysterious pulling energy.

"So as long as I wear this I'm in control." You smiled as you walked thinking about what to do next.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
joey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925090-A-shoe-of-your-choice-PLEASE-ADD/cid/1615429-Wedge-sandal