*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. aracnied
  2. Prime
  3. the start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926052-Life-on-Cybertron/cid/3117923-aracnied
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1926052
You are yourself on a normal day and then you get transported to Cybertron
This choice: aracnied  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

aracnied

    by: wolf
You’ve run into Airachnid, who is still on the decepticon side. She isn’t exactly a good femme to be around. Taking cover behind a piece of scrap metal, hopefully she won’t find you. However as she approaches closer and closer you can hear her metallic peds crashing against the metal surface of cybertron. Yet you could tell she wasn’t alone.

“How could you!? You knew how important that battle was to us!”

You stick your head out a bit only to be met with Airachnid’s ped slamming just inches from where you were standing. You could only look on as she turned to face the other cybertronian with a look of both disgust and disappointment.

“You think it’s so easy!? Try being stuck as another experiment of that blasted son of a glitch Shockwave!” Airachnid says as she walks towards the other cybertronian as she is heard slamming her fist into a wall. “I’ve been pushed to the point of no return! I’ve sniffed out the sparks of so many on both sides because of him!”

You couldn’t believe what you were hearing, probably because Airachnid was never given a proper backstory to why she had those spider like appendages. Now it seems like she was one of the many forced to be one of the unfortunate individuals, to be used as a guinea pig to the mad doctor Shockwave.

“Look I know what you’ve been through! You’re not the only one to be forced to “cooperate” with his tests! I know I’m out of line for saying this ma’am, but I wonder if you truly have a spark anymore.” The nameless cybertronian says.

You slowly pop out once more only to see Airachnid stab one of her limbs through the bot right through its spark. Her optics widened at what she just did before retracting it and backing away. The nameless bot fell to the ground offline before Airachnid turned on her ped and ran, luckily you dodged the falling ped before she could step on you.

“Well that was traumatic.” You said as you approached the fallen bot only to notice something off about it. There was no symbol of which side it was on. “This was a normal civilian class bot.”

As you looked at it you suddenly hear a mixture of jets and ground vehicles approaching.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hide (autobots)

*Noteb*
2. Hide (decepticons)

*Noteb*
3. Maybe they won’t see you?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wolf (UN: wolf210 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lightning72 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926052-Life-on-Cybertron/cid/3117923-aracnied