*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/1560060-Normal-Cell-Blocks-normal-sexuality-straight
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #1926117
These people have been locked up, and you get to enjoy as their sentence unfolds!
This choice: Normal Cell Blocks (normal sexuality (straight, gay, or lesbian)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Normal Cell Blocks (normal sexuality (straight,...

    by: Lullu
Now with the normal cell block we have quite a few people to meet and use.

For the our first person we have Tom Walker, a petty crook who stole money to pay from the local mob to pay the medical bills for his near dead wife and children. He was quickly found out, put on trail and thanks to bribes was sent to hell on earth Black Lily. Now normally one that doesn't make problems. He helps the newer inmates depending on the crimes and even has a way with the woman prison guards. However he has been known to terrify anyone one wearing a nazi sign, being jewish by blood and a Christian by faith. He has eyes for only the ladies.



Another would be Mina Oswald, a petty con-artist, who conned an undercover cop. She's brand new in the joint and is glad that she didn't end up in the rape ward due to childhood memories with her Auntie Flo that she would rather not remember. She has large pair of knocker so again this doesn't go well with her in prison. She tends to enjoy movies wanting to use her con money to pay for film school, now sadly she's stuck in this hellhole. She's not very trusting in people, but if she likes you, she won't leave you....unless you try and kill her, or rape then she's gone. She's shares a cell with Tom Walker. Her pet peeve is someone saying the N-word cause even when she can say it she still think it's useless word.


Next we have a young teenage girl...yes the prison even has the young. Her name is Alice, why was she here? She killed her girlfriend for cheating on her, and regrets it to this day, now shifting from sane and insane she's very close to getting exchanged to the maximum cells.



Now that we have heard from a few prisoners, now what about the guards.

Rika Victora is a fresh face from the academy. She's pretty, smart, and is more then able to take care of herself. However she doesn't feel the need to do anymore ill will the the prisoners in her care if possible. In act she's one of the few who has been fighting to get people out at all, knowing people can change...much to the annoyance of the warden. She's been known to like both sexes but is a known visitor to one Tom Walker. However she has been known to bring the hammer down on many a prisoner's head.


So who will you play with?

You have the following choices:

1. Tom Walker

*Noteb*
2. Mina Oswald.

3. Alice

*Noteb*
4. Rika Victoria (Prison screw.)

5. other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lullu (UN: kullul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starlock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison/cid/1560060-Normal-Cell-Blocks-normal-sexuality-straight