*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1972318-Continue-thinking-of-what-to-do-Intelligence-d
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1926838
Rarity makes fun of a fat unicorn pony. Too bad this pony puts a curse on her...
This choice: Continue thinking of what to do (Intelligence drain).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Continue thinking of what to do (Intelligence d...

    by: dorangrey
Rarity fell to her haunches, a belch escaping her lips. She idly ran a hoof across them, slightly smearing her cherry-red lipstick, but she didn't notice. She was too busy daydreaming.

--This daydream filmed in Daydream-O-Rama--

"Wow, like, I'm such a pretty unicorn!" Rarity giggled as she shook her enormous booty in front of a mirror. In fact, her entire body was enormous in this fantasy. She would've questioned it, but it was so nice to be so big! Her ass jiggled as she released a huge fart, filling the room with a near-toxic stench. It was even nicer than Prench perfume to her. Hearing a noise, she turned around and saw an unknown pony. "Hey-o! Wanna make out?" She said, pursing her plump lips seductively.

--End daydream--

Suddenly, a voice broke her from her idle reverie.
"Hello? Rarity?"
Rarity shook her head, the daydream dispersing as quickly as it began. "Uh, who's there?" She replied, not noticing her Canterlot accent slipping, revealing a more coarse country accent beneath. She looked up to the speaker, who was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sweetie Belle

*Noteb*
2. Twilight

*Noteb*
3. The fat mare from before

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dorangrey (UN: dorangrey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joey1212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1972318-Continue-thinking-of-what-to-do-Intelligence-d