*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1972314-Watch-TV-Body-odor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1926838
Rarity makes fun of a fat unicorn pony. Too bad this pony puts a curse on her...
This choice: Watch TV (Body odor)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Watch TV (Body odor)

    by: dorangrey
"Hm, I've got a few free hours. Might as well watch television," Rarity said, setting down her bags and heading for the living room. She plopped down on the sofa and switched on her expensive curved screen TV. A few channel flips later, she had found her favorite program.

"Ah, Photo Finish's Fashion Fiesta," She said, leaning against the armrest as the show began.

As she watched models strut across the stage in the newest designer clothes, Rarity failed to realize just how badly she smelled after all that exertion. She shifted in her seat, a tuba-like fart ripping out. "Truly, this is the pinnacle of entertainment."

A tangy odor drifted from Rarity's pits, but she didn't notice as she was fully enraptured by the show. Slowly, a thick miasma of BO rose from her body and permeated the room. The stink sunk into every porous surface, turning the curtains, the rug, and the sofa into sickly carriers of her filthy scent. Dark circles appeared between her legs and her body. A line of yellowish sweat appeared on the cushion beneath her ass, forever staining it with her eggy ass stink.

Eventually, however, the show ended, and the full brunt of her stench hit her nose. "Egads! What is that horrible smell?!" She shouted, throwing up her hooves in surprise. A quick sniff confirmed; It was her. "But I just showered this morning! Nevermind. Right now I should really...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Take a shower!" (get dirty)

*Noteb*
2. Work on my dresses!" (intelligence drain)

*Noteb*
3. Visit a friend!" (slob contagion)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dorangrey (UN: dorangrey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joey1212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1972314-Watch-TV-Body-odor