*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jason
  2. Pick a Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927776-Slaves-to-the-animals/cid/1567196-Jason
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1927776
On an alternate earth Humans are no longer the dominant species.
This choice: Jason  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jason

    by: shadowfire
Jason woke from a deep sleep and for a moment he was unsure as to why he felt uneasy then with a sudden realization he remembered that his mistress had specifically ordered him to wake her early as she was expecting visitors, with his heart beating fast Jason through on his simple clothes and hurried to wake his mistress. He reached her large indoor heated barn and opened the door to find her standing in the center of the straw covered building a look of annoyance on her face.

"Jason...did i not tell you to wake me early"?

Jason could only bow his head in shame and wait for his mistress to carry out a punishment...and the hoof marks on his back suddenly felt fresh and new, with a failed attempt to hide his fear Jason slowly looked his mistress in the eyes.

"Mistress Lucy i apologizes i....

"SILENCE...i will decided on a punishment later for know make my coat presentable for my guest".

Jason approached his mistress in silence and took the brushes from there resting place, he began to slowly brush her coat making show it was left soft and smooth, while he was doing this his mistress studied him quietly her look gave nothing away but Jason was becoming concerned with her recent interest in his approaching birthday.

"Jason i expect the food to be washed and ready for my guest he does not like to be kept waiting and any annoyance on his part will look bad on me...so do your best".

She nuzzled Jason's cheek before letting him finish her morning brush, once he was done she left the barn to conduct her inspection of the land she owned, knowing full well Jason would be preparing thing for her guest. It was times like these that Jason was sure his mistress had a more tender side but he knew that to question it would be a stupid thing to do so he headed to the store room to collect food for his mistresses guest. Jason quietly washed several large bunches of top quality carrots he knew that his mistresses guest would not be a carnivore...but then the stories he had heard suggested that some of the larger herbivore types such as cows and horses had some times taken to eating there disobedient slaves, Jason shuddered at the though and focused his energy on the preparation of food...he was sure his mistress was not planning to eat him.

Jason finished washing the carrots and placed half of them in a large bowl before carefully carrying them outside, he started towards his mistress private glean knowing she would no doubt be waiting for him to arrive with the food, however a sudden heavy object crashed into him and sent him and the carrots flying to the floor. After a moment of confusion Jason saw what had knocked him to the floor and he gasp with fear as a very large and powerfully built mustang stood before him its eyes glaring at him.

"Slave how dare you walk into me...do you not know who i am"?

Jason trembled in fear he did not know who the mustang was but he knew from the large birthmark on his neck that he was of the pure bloods line and one of the ruling lords of the land.

"Jason what is going on her and why is the food all over the floor".

Hearing his mistresses voice Jason could only look up at her as she stood over him a look of anger in her eyes, careful not anger her of the lord mustang any further Jason quickly bowed before his mistress and explained.

"Mistress i must apologizes i was reckless and my actions caused me to spoil the food and cause the lord mustang a great humiliation i except any punishment".

"Rise and tell me are there any more carrots that are unspoiled"?

Jason silently nodded his head and his mistress seemed less angry.

"Good bring them to the glean...my lord i apologizes for my slaves clumsiness he meant no disrespect".

"Apology accepted...i shall overlook it this time".

Jason hung his head as his mistress and the Lord Mustang headed to the glean as he raised his head Jason saw the Lord Mustangs belly and he was slightly confused at first to see that it was very large and filled out the space between his back legs...it almost looked like something was faintly moving inside? Quickly Jason headed inside and....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Collected the carrots and headed to the glean

*Noteb*
2. Is horrified to find the carrots missing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowfire (UN: 000dragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927776-Slaves-to-the-animals/cid/1567196-Jason