*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Readers Choice
  2. Pick a Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927776-Slaves-to-the-animals/cid/1774602-Readers-Choice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1927776
On an alternate earth Humans are no longer the dominant species.
This choice: Readers Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Readers Choice

    by: dragoness seeker
Pick a character

Amber is a ten year old girl who is the slave to the spotted Doe, (female Deer) Diva, a member of La-la Deer klan. Amber normally does a good job, but Diva's son, Conner has a crush on her, and that sometime cause some problems. She has been serving the family since she can walk, Recently, Amber found out that she can be free, if she somehow join the Klan.


Dennis is fifteen year old slac that is slave the great huntess husky, Vanna. He have been serving the huntress for 3 years since she has captured you herself. Vanna is short-tempered, and mean at times, which she often show, by ordering Dennis to do crazy or impossible things. Dennis' other problem is more complex, as he is getting order, he been noticing Vanna's lean, muscular. but feminine body.

Robot William/Bill, a half-robot "servitor " class cyborg, (125 years old) had been the slave to the magical dragoness Ikku for some 100 years. Because of their unusually long togetherness their mistress-slave relationship is a little weild, even to them. Ikku would sometime switch, allow Bill to command her, or become usually submissive. In addition to Ikku's magical nature, (which allow her to change sizes at will) Bill can access to ancient technology, would can lead for some interesting adventures. Ikku is normal an 10 foot anthro dragoness, but can be up to 1000 anthro or feral dragoness.

Kystal, has been the unfortunate slave of Master Alexander, a normal size vampire bat, and the Baroness, a massive black cat, with yellow eyes. Alexander normally keep Kystal, as a blood slave, a being kept simply to provide nutrients to it master. Alexander normal treat Kystal fairly, but he often allow Baroness to do whatever she once. The twelve foot tall black cat love to sit and smother Kystal, with various parts of her body. The treatment is bad, so Kystal craves to escape, but no one has ever escape the hall of Castle Unterfall.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Amber and Diva

*Noteb*
2. Dennis and Vanna

*Noteb*
3. Robot Bill and Ikku

*Noteb*
4. Kystal, Baroness and Alexander

5. More characters?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dragoness seeker (UN: tharris2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927776-Slaves-to-the-animals/cid/1774602-Readers-Choice