*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meia Gisborn
  2. Paksis Selection system, activated.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1928502-Vandread-WG-Interactive/cid/1569897-Meia-Gisborn
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1928502
Space girls of Vandread learning causality: eating too much hits your waistline...
This choice: Meia Gisborn  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meia Gisborn

    by: Zaru
It has been several months since the war between the human factions of the galaxy united against the Earth-based Harvesters, and in the end, man prospered against the tyrants. As the factions rejoiced, two superpowers got together in order to better relations with one another.

Taraak, the planet of Man. Mejere, the world of Woman.

The two planets once bitter enemies, have decided to return back to the age old custom of intergrating their genders back together. And so, Project Eden was formed.

The space station 'Gardenia' where the co-existing would take place between Taraakite males and Mejereian females orbited a desert planet below, which also served as a way to help terraform the planet and make it greener and more habitable for life.

And here our heroine Meia Gisborn sits in her office looking over the dossier of the resident in Gardenia Station.

Engineers, social organizers, mechanics, technicians, many people of different professions have gathered here at this station, and she set the dossier down,looking out into space.

'How is everyone on the Nirvana doing nowadays...' She pondered.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zaru (UN: zarusexic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The writing lizard. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1928502-Vandread-WG-Interactive/cid/1569897-Meia-Gisborn