*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An explanation
  2. the wake up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929078-the-boys-fattening-up/cid/1913095-An-explanation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1929078
tai, tk, and matt wake up to see that they're tied by kari and sora.
This choice: sora and kari explain the problem  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

An explanation

    by: Expansion K
The three boys were quite surprised to see that they weren't facing an evil digimon or something like that in this situation, but instead, they were facing two of their friends, Sora and Kari.

"What is this? What are you two doing?" Tai demanded, quite angry.

Sora coolly responded "Oh, it's nothing. Kari and I just thought you boys were a bit too scrawny. The three of you could use some meat on your bones!"

Matt responded this time, saying, "But what if we don't want some meat on our bones?"

Sora then said "I guess that's why you're tied up, isn't it?"

Three stomach growls were heard from the boys. They were still hungry for breakfast.

"Looks like your stomachs want some meat on your bones!" Kari said playfully.

The two girls then pulled a cart with three large trays of breakfast foods, just for them.

Sora started to feed Matt, while Kari fed TK, saving Tai for last.

Either way...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Expansion K (UN: sqrt625 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tkdigiboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929078-the-boys-fattening-up/cid/1913095-An-explanation