*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929252-Growing-For-Your-Desire/cid/1641750-Smaller-54-Mexican-and-weighs-about-235
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1929252
Paul is a small encourager, who receives a mysterious gift for his gainer boyfriend.
This choice: (Smaller) 5'4 Mexican, and weighs about 235; thighs and butt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

(Smaller) 5'4 Mexican, and weighs about 235...

    by: bololol
That’s when Paul’s boyfriend waddled in on Paul and asked "What's wrong?"
Paul still being in a paranoia state of what had happened, just brushed the comment off saying "Nothing, nothing what's up?"
"I'm fine, glad you are home" and gave Paul a big bear hug.
"OK, well anyway dinner is ready and I am starving!" Diego said shouting loudly "But before we start eating I'd like to give you this."
and handed over his anniversary gift to Paul.

Paul being the one who was always happy to get something from his boyfriend smiled blush fully and unwrapped the big box.
After tearing off the paper he saw...


What's in the box?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A cake to feed to Diego

*Noteb*
2. An necklace with a heart halved.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bololol (UN: bololol at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
robeahug has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929252-Growing-For-Your-Desire/cid/1641750-Smaller-54-Mexican-and-weighs-about-235