*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Post part 2 Sasuke(Chapter 699)
  2. Sasuke
  3. Naruto
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929702-masks-of-changing/cid/2130121-Post-part-2-SasukeChapter-699
by Pss
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1929702
white mask + a person = mask of said person
This choice: Post part 2 Sasuke(Chapter 699)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Post part 2 Sasuke(Chapter 699)

    by: Sasuke-sama
You decide to become the post part 2 Sasuke.He was the same age as you and if his mind was to take over yours,you didn't want to be corrupted by his former ideals of revenge and hatred.You took the mask and focused.
-----------------------------------------------
Meanwhile,in another dimension,most precisly the Land of Fire in the world of the Shinobi,a 17 year old Sasuke Uchiha had started his journey of redemption around the world of the shinobi.It's been a day since he left the village and said goodbye to his firends.He suddently felt Dizzy."Maybe I should rest abit." He said to himself.He sat down near a tree,but noticed his right hand becoming transparent.His whole body was starting to vanish.He lost conciousness before to fully dissapear.
-------------------------------------------
You looked at the transformed mask.The once white mask was now different.It now displayed Sasuke's facial features as well as having his black bangs framed on the forehead and each sides of the cheeks.
The mask was ready,you brought it closer to your face and...

You have the following choices:

1. It slammed on your face

*Noteb*
2. Your mom calls you.Dinner is ready

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sasuke-sama (UN: sasuke-sama at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pss has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929702-masks-of-changing/cid/2130121-Post-part-2-SasukeChapter-699