*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She decides to kiss it better.
  2. Cops and Robbers.
  3. Anna
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930146-Femdom-is-Relative/cid/2190089-She-decides-to-kiss-it-better
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1930146
Forced to stay with your Aunt and Cousins, can you make it out without submitting to them?
This choice: She decides to kiss it better.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She decides to kiss it better.

    by: Unknown
After that Anna pulled back for a second, a smirk appearing on her face. You are just getting worried about what she’ll do next as she suddenly jumped forward, placing her hands on your two sides and leaned down to give you a strong kiss on the lips. You just began to get lost in the sensation of her soft lips before she suddenly pulled back, kneeling up between your legs. As she does that you easily get a good look at her body. For a 10-year-old, she surely is pretty good-looking. Below her cute and innocent looking face you can see that her breast already started developing slightly, making her look a year or two older than her actual age.

"Now if you tell me where the loot is and I may just do that again sometime." She said with a mischievous grin on her face.

You can't be completely sure whether she really means it or if she is just trying to bribe you with an empty promise. She may just keep tormenting and teasing you even if you reveal the location to her. On the other hand, she is sure to do that if you refuse. After contemplating your options for some time you realise something. Anna is innocently kneeling between your legs which are still left free. With a quick motion you could easily lock her between your thighs, you know that kind of hold can be quite painful but you never tried applying it yourself, and even if you succeed, Anna is sure to be furious and her arms will still be free while yours are tied down.

You have the following choices:

1. Tell the location

*Noteb*
2. Refuse

3. Try to lock her between your thighs

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930146-Femdom-is-Relative/cid/2190089-She-decides-to-kiss-it-better