*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Police Officer
  2. Pick a Profession
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930283-The-Toilet-Goddess/cid/1604573-Police-Officer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1930283
Rosemary, the Toilet Goddess, is as cruel as she is manipulative; you'll do as she asks.
This choice: Police Officer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Police Officer

    by: Closet Fetishist
The Goddess was a natural as a police officer. She had a low tolerance for stupidity and a high passion for justice. Now her justice sometimes ran contrary to the law but Goddess had their own law and that always came first.

She'd just come in, changing in the locker room to her police uniform; it clung tight to her in the chest so she unbuttoned a few top bottoms, exposing some predominate cleavage. Her pants hugger her massive booty fittingly, showing every curve on her body.

She went to the board to check the tasks; deciding how to make the world a little better today.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Closet Fetishist (UN: clofet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Closet Fetishist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930283-The-Toilet-Goddess/cid/1604573-Police-Officer