*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Remake the family members.
  2. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932279-The-Incredible-Shrinking-Mother/cid/2080768-Remake-the-family-members
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1932279
Debra is shrinking...and losing control.
This choice: Remake the family members to your choosing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Remake the family members.

    by: Unknown
Debra has just awoken from her nightly slumber, when the gorgeous mother of five suddenly sees nothing but pitch darkness. At first, the hot 36-year-old thinks she has gone blind, but as she moves around, she sees a bright light above her. She wrestles through her dark prison, and suddenly emerges into the light. As she stands up, her jaw drops as she looks around in wonder. From her point of view, everything is huge and alien looking, yet strangely normal too. Her bed is the size of a football field, and her alarm clock is the size of a desk. She walks to the edge of her bed, looks down, and sees she must be two stories off the floor. A few seconds later, the blonde mom looks around her bed and sees something moving underneath the bed sheets. Not thinking, she yells in a squeaky voice, "Who's there?"

It is at this moment that Debra realizes how vulnerable and very naked she is. She normally sleeps in a long t-shirt, and panties, but last night she slept in the nude after she made love to her husband 38-year-old Mark, the father of her five kids. The hot blonde mom carefully walks over to whatever it is, and wraps her bare arms around busty bare her chest, wondering what it might be. She gasps, but is happy to see Mark emerging from the covers. As the attractive naked man tries to stand up, Debra gets excited and runs over to him. While they hug each other, Debra notices she is just a bit shorter then her husband. Still in a state of shock, the 10-inch tall buck-naked white couple looks around their bedroom in shock, "What happened to us?" Debra asks.

Mark responds, "It seems impossible, but I think we shrank last night, and by my calculations, I believe we are the size of Barbie dolls now."

"That's impossible," Debra says in disbelief.

As he holds onto his wife, Mark says, "Well it is ether that, or some pranksters broke in last night, and moved us to a much bigger room."

"How and why would they do this?" Debra asks, but her questions are cut short for now. The horny, doll size naked white couple notices the doorknob on their huge bedroom door beginning to turn. The couple panics, and holds each others hands as they try to hide.

...........................

The tiny nude couple has five biological kids, two good-looking sons, and three gorgeous daughters. From youngest to oldest are 8-year-old Katie mentioned in the intro, 9-year-old Kevin, her mischievous older brother, 10-year-old Emily, their older sister, their 11-year-old brother David, and their oldest sister 13-year-old Alex, mentioned in the intro. The only real difference, Alex is the biological daughter of Debra and Mark. The girls are blonde like their mom.

David, and Emily have shrunk as well, and they are both around 9 inches tall, with David being slightly taller. Some or all of the remaining kids can be shrunk as well and if they do, they are between 7 to 9 inches tall, your choice. The size I chose is just for starters. They can become smaller as the story goes along, but the family must be around the same approximate size, as they get smaller. Shrinking makes the tiny victims a bit sexually aroused.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
gulliverstoy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932279-The-Incredible-Shrinking-Mother/cid/2080768-Remake-the-family-members