*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Arriving
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932454-Transformation-Nudist-Resort/cid/1586281-Arriving
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1932454
Jason, Samantha, Haley & Kelsey are on vacation at a nudist resort with a twist.
Chapter #1

Arriving

    by: Darkwing McQuack
Jason and Samantha have been planning this for a while and where excited to finally have arrived at their destination. Samantha had invited her sister and friend along thinking they are closet nudists as well and would enjoy it. What she hadn't told them that it was a special nudist resort. Jason and her want to surprise them when they got there. They parked the car and checked in. "Ok our room is 209" Jason tells them. After about 5 mins they find their suite. "Wow this is nice" Haley says. "Says here if we want to walk around the resort we must remove our clothes before doing so. Thats kind of obvious don't you think?" Samantha laughs. "What this bit about transformation?" Kelsey asks her. "That's the surprise Jason and I where going to show you. Along with this being a nude resort it's a transformation resort as well. We can turn into animals, become younger or older, shrink, or change sex" she explains to Haley and Kelsey. They both looked confused after they heard this. "Thats impossible" Haley laughs. "Oh is it?" her sister smiles to her. Samantha put the dvd provided with the instructed in the dvd player. After 10 minutes of watching it Haley and Kelsey where awestruck. "Wow I cant believe this is possible" Kelsey said excitedly. "I know right?" Jason says. "and as you can see from the video it's an easy process. All we have to do is type in what change we want in the computer and for how many people. Then coffee looking machine next to the computer makes the potion for each person that wants to change" Jason continued. "Ok, how about we get undressed and figure out what we're doing" Samantha said.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Explore the resort

*Noteb*
2. Find some food.

3. Animal transformation

4. Age regression

*Noteb*
5. Decide on the transformation

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darkwing McQuack (UN: darkwing387 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darkwing McQuack has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932454-Transformation-Nudist-Resort/cid/1586281-Arriving