*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932665-Small-Self/cid/2281905-Alan-requires-some-help-with-homework-so-she
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1932665
A small person, a small story.
This choice: Alan requires some help with homework, so she's helping him out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alan requires some help with homework, so she&#...

    by: Quagmire69
"Hey little sis! Can you please help me with my Trig homework? I need some help." Alan asked Alex as she was on her safety pin made into the world's smallest couch just for her. Alan's toes were like continents to Alex. Each of his pores were like condominiums to her. Although the smell of his feet were terrible. Alex grew to tolerate most stenches,having been exposed to them for her entire life.

"Sure thing. But don't call me "little" You know how I feel about my height!" Alex said grumbling.

"Whatever." Alan said as he squatted down to pluck her from her seat, and placing her on his shoulder.
After the homework help, Alan asked Alex "Okay, now sis, what do you want to do next?"...

You have the following choices:

1. Go to your tiny room.

2. Before you can answer, you fall off Alan's shoulder.

3. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quagmire69 (UN: quagmire69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932665-Small-Self/cid/2281905-Alan-requires-some-help-with-homework-so-she