*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932693-The-Muffin-Madness/cid/2649281-Viewtiful-Vanilla--Nursing-Nectarine-Gold--g
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1932693
A strange bakery randomly shows up in town and the lives of a few people will change.
This choice: Viewtiful Vanilla + Nursing Nectarine (Gold + green frosting) + Hearty Hazelnut  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Viewtiful Vanilla + Nursing Nectarine (Gold + g...

    by: Unknown
It was a fine day today, but there was one boy who stood out from the rest, an 18 year old boy named Tom, who was running in great desperation. Valentine's day was coming up fast, and he was looking for a place to get something for a girl he wanted to impress. "Okay, let's see here..." He said in a quiet, desperate voice, "She likes baked goods, so... Muffins! That'll get her attention!" With a plan set in his head, he bolted to the local bakery. This bakery is a bit strange. It just sort of... showed up one day. Everyone was confused, but ultimately accepted it as it was the best way to get baked goods. They had the norm for a bakery. Breads, cakes, heck, even pretzels! But their most popular foodstuff was their line of muffins, which were said to have a surprise in each flavor.

---------------------------------

When Tom got near the bakery, he slowed down a bit, just so he didn't freak the staff out. When he entered, he was greeted by a nice young woman, who said "Hello! Welcome to our bakery! What can I get you today?" Tom steadily walked up to the counter and said, "Hey, I'm trying to impress this girl, and I was wondering if you had anything that could help." He was forcing himself to look at her face, because her chest looked to be at least Double D's. Heck, maybe even I's. "I think we have just the thing." The lady responded. However, what he didn't know is that the lady was reading his mind, especially his secret thoughts, like his fetishes. She went into the backroom, and came back with a box of three muffins, two of which had green frosting. "Just give her these, and she won't ever want to leave your side. Not to Yandere levels of love, but more of true love." She explained. "Also, if you really want to get her attention, give her half of this one." She added gesturing to the hazelnut muffin. "Okay, thank you! How much do I owe?" Tom asked. "First timers are on the house." She said. Tom thanked her again, and left. "Cause their first time here is their only time here." The woman chuckled to herself.

-----------------

A few days later, it was Valentine's day. AsTom walked through the town, he eventually turned into the forest. As he strolled through the trees, he checked the box of muffins. There was a Vanilla and Nectarine muffin, both with green frosting, and a hazelnut muffin, which seemed pretty plain. On the top of the box was a golden star, which Tom had no clue on what to make sense of it.

------------------

After wandering around the woods for a few minutes, he eventually reached a clear pond, and sitting next to it was the girl of his dreams...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A teenage girl named Alicia

*Noteb*
2. His most cherished pokemon, a Gardevoir named Jade

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
PsychoticBread has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932693-The-Muffin-Madness/cid/2649281-Viewtiful-Vanilla--Nursing-Nectarine-Gold--g