*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933076-The-Key-to-Someone-Elses-Life/cid/2580739-Jenna-your-13-year-old-younger-sister-who-is-
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1933076
you gain a key to possess or control others
This choice: Jenna, your 13 year old younger sister, who is very popular blonde  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jenna, your 13 year old younger sister, who is ...

    by: Unknown
Jenna was a stupid cow. Throughout your whole life, she had bullied you. Every time you killed an animal, she'd cry to your parents. Whenever you tried to see what lay under your own skin, she'd tell mummy and daddy. Every time you'd try to take a pretty girl into and isolated area, she'd stop you. She'd keep on confiscating all of your knives, but you'd just steal mummy's money and buy a new one. Mummy had been running out of money ever since daddy left.
You hated them all.
If you were her, you'd feel, like she did, be human, like she was, understand, everything.
You were indifferent, if she died, she died, if this fixed you, it fixed you.
Even if it didn't, you could do whatever you fancied as her, hurt whatever or whoever you wanted, feel pain. When mummy came home late from work, you could hurt her.
Being would be perfect.
So, you snuck into her room, she was in pink pyjamas, you could tell from her legs sticking out from under the covers, she was on her phone under there. You flung the covers upwards and, as soon as she turned over, stabbed the key deep into Jenna's throat with a satisfying crunch.
Time seemed to stop. Jenna didn't bleed. Rabbits always bled when stabbed...
A sudden idea popped into your head. You could have sex with her right there, and with consent. All you had to do was turn the key left.

You have the following choices:

1. Right - possess

2. Left - control

*Noteb*
3. Rape without turning the key

*Noteb*
4. Pull out the key

*Noteb*
5. Run away

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933076-The-Key-to-Someone-Elses-Life/cid/2580739-Jenna-your-13-year-old-younger-sister-who-is-