*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933208-League-of-Legends-Giants/cid/1823267-Uncontrollable-Growth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1933208
Male Champions Grow and Shrink at the Institute!
This choice: Malzahar wakes up and grows into a giant while trapped inside the building!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Uncontrollable Growth

    by: Banana Boat
The light faded but not before engulfing the prophet's body one last time. Groaning Malzahar tried to stand but found himself too dizzy. Leaning against the wall for support he told himself to breathe slowly. Whatever the light was it hadn't harmed him physically. Or so he thought.

That was when it started. At first it was just a tingling feeling but it quickly grew into a strange sensation. Malzahar looked down at his purple pants and realized, all of a sudden that they felt oddly tight. The same could be said for his purple vest and scarf. His dark blue eyes peered down at his own body. Impossible! He looked...bigger? Yes! His chest muscles seemingly had suddenly become more defined. Although his clothes felt tighter they too had seemed to adjust to his new size. What was going on?

Before he could think Malzahar was hit by a sudden growth spurt. He first fell backwards, landing on the ground. As he pulled himself to a sitting position his legs suddenly shot outwards, both his feet hitting the walls across from him. The sudden pain caused him to swear and he pulled his scarf down. "Shit."

All parts of his body seemed to be expanding rapidly. His arms were forced down as they grew, his muscles expanding as well as they became bigger and bigger. His legs had pushed past the hallway and were now pushing against separate entrances. His chest expanded and his back was forced against the wall as his head shot upwards at the ceiling.

"Fuck!"

Malzahar couldn't control it. Suddenly his feet smashed through the doors, shooting out as they continued to expand. His arms followed suit, and smashed through the walls on either end of the hallway. His body expanded as well and he ducked but couldn't stop his head from smashing through the ceiling. Pieces of his purple clothing ripped around his expanding body and debris was falling all around him.

A growing cloud of dust made it impossible to see and Malzahar closed his eyes as he continued to grow, his massive feet smashing through the walls of the building and his arms smashing through the exterior walls until they were outside. His head continued to go upwards rapidly, breaking through the second and third floors. Even his crotch had grown, breaking into the main hall as it continued to fill up space. Malzahar made an effort to yell, "EVERYBODY OUT NOW!" but he couldn't be sure if he was too late.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Banana Boat (UN: artilamaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Banana Boat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933208-League-of-Legends-Giants/cid/1823267-Uncontrollable-Growth