*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. When pigs fly!
  2. The Realm of Possibility.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933512-Realm-of-Possibility/cid/1590443-When-pigs-fly
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by throku
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1933512
Students study witchcraft for a paper and ends up in the realm of possibility. Vore-story.
This choice: Mandy wants to see a flying pig.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

When pigs fly!

    by: throku
Mandy hurries towards the pig salesman, leaving her two friends behind, getting a bit of a head start before they figure to follow her.

On her way over she sees a young woman dressed in loose soft fabrics, most of them red, matching the hair, it kind of reminds her of something pirate-ish or harem, the lighter top ends below her chest and the open vest that covers it doesn't reach down any further and its sleeves end at the elbows, it's mostly the pants that gives the loose feeling, tied with a cord onto her hip so that the hipbones poke out at the edges, the soft fabric then falls onto her athletic frame from there, making a bit of a bag appearance as they are tied in below her knees where they also end.

What makes Mandy notice and pay attention to the girl is that she walks up to the pig vendor and purchases a small pig, somewhat larger than her head. She doesn't look too happy, perhaps the price was steep, but then as she walks away Mandy almost stumble over her own feet as she watches the girl shove the whole pig into her mouth and then slurp the string in like a piece of spaghetti.

By then she has made her way to the vendor, so with a couple of quick steps she manages to catch up with the girl and puts a hand on her shoulder to get her attention.

“Excuse me miss, could I listen to your tummy to see if I could hear the pig squeal in there?” Mandy asks noticing that despite the relatively large pig that just went into it, the girls trim belly is completely flat, not counting abdominals.

“Sure, my pleasure.” The girl answers and her expression changes from surprised and bothered to giddy. Then Mandy find the girl's hands on her upper arms and the next moment she finds that the girl isn't just surprisingly strong, she also finds out what the piglet went through just seconds earlier, as the girl's mouth opens impossibly wide and before she manages to protest she's looking down the dark tunnel of the girl's throat. Lips closing around her shoulders and a greedy swallow dragging her into her waist, a second one quickly follows, pulling in her hips and rump and a third one along with gravity and suction from the girl sends the rest of Mandy down into the girl's stomach.

Mandy's friends had overheard the conversation and watched on, while they tried to make their way over in time, as their friend got eaten, but before they managed to even get her attention Mandy was simply gone, making no more imprint in the girl's frame than the piglet had and the girl being unaware of them resumed her stroll.
With the girl obviously being a lot stronger than what one would expect of a girl the two students following her had quite a difficult task catching up to her as she navigated the throng of people crowding the streets while the two in pursuit were held up at every turn.
After a few minutes though Beth managed to reach out and grasp the girl's arm, something that made the girl turn and give her a very annoyed look.
“What?!”

“Mandy just wanted to listen to your stomach, not be inside it.”

“Huh?”

“You know put her ear against it and listen.”

“Oh... She should have phrased herself better then.”

“So can you please throw her up then?”

“Kind of hard, she'd need to be in my stomach for that.” She girl said pointing to just below her left pert breast. “But she's about here now.” She added pointing to her belly well below her belly button.

“You digested her that quickly?!” Beth said shocked.

“Yeah, I was pretty hungry, but I could only afford a little piglet, so I didn't question my luck when your friend offered herself to me.”

Beth and Amy just stared dumbstruck, they struggled to grasp the fact that this girl had just eaten Mandy like a cookie and digested her like cotton candy.

“I guess we'll need to find a toilet then, I assume you want her back.” The girl continued, taking little notice of the girls' states.

“But she'll just be your poop...” Beth said realising that she was thankful the girl turned out to be fairly friendly seeing as she could have easily sent her and Amy to join Mandy as parts of her next bowel movement.
“Of course, so you'll need to find a good healer, you don't want a quack, unless you want her brought back half pig, half girl, or just get the piglet back, seeing as she's well mixed with that piglet I ate just before her.”

“Oh...” Amy and Beth managed as they realised that other impossible things were possible here, not just flying pigs and literal maneaters, but resurrection as well.

“Hmm...I almost forgot we'll need a container as well...” The girl said brooding for all of two seconds. “I think there's a vendor selling jars over here she said and grasped Beth's arm dragging the girl through the crowd.”

It wasn't far, but once there Beth could see that there were no large jars on the table, only various relatively small ones ranging from simple plain ones without lids to exceedingly elaborate ones.
“Won't we need a bigger container?” She wondered.

“No, just one to fit the solid waste, the rest is just water and not essential.” The girl assured.

“Oh, so what currency to you use here, I've only got dollars.”

“Dollars?” The girl looked like she'd never heard of it. “Pure metal coins, or just the metals themselves, so gold, silver and copper is typically it, unless you want to trade items and haggle. Tell you what, since it was a misunderstanding, I'll pay for the jar.” The girl said and scrutinized the available containers and their prices. Beth noticing that the girl studied the plain and obviously cheaper ones, she even picked up a couple and looked inside, before putting it back. Then she placed a hand on her belly and closed her eyes, brows frowning in concentration.

“What are you doing?”

“Just making sure she's properly digested.” The girl said and resumed what she was doing.
A couple of minutes later she stopped and prodded her lower belly then picked up a plain clay jar far smaller than the ones she'd looked at earlier and looked inside it, then called the vendor, before exchanging a few coins with him.

Then before Beth could ask any-more questions she was once again dragged through the streets with Amy struggling to keep up with them falling ever further behind.
Then a couple of turns later the open market stalls gave way to stone walled buildings and at the corner of one of those the girl opened a thick wooden door and dragged Beth inside, had they not scaled a couple of steps in doing so Amy would have lost them.

Inside Beth found herself in what much looked like a public toilet, with lots of stalls that didn't quite offer full privacy, only it looked like a medieval fantasy game version of the same, with stone walls and think wooden doors to the stalls, the wash basins too being in solid stone and instead of faucets a continuous stream of water shot out through a small whole like a miniature waterfall and disappeared down the drain.
While she took it all in the girl had vanished into one of the stalls and soon returned with the small jar, lid now closed and fastened. She handed the jar to Beth before going over to the waterfall to wash her hands.

As the two headed out of there Amy just reached the stairs.

“So where can we find a good healer?”

“Nearly all healers, good and bad can be found by the temples, worshipping one deity or another.” The girl said before she jumped down the stairs and turned to face Beth and Amy one last time. “Give her my thanks, she was very tasty and quite filling.”

With that the girl was lost in the crowd and Amy and Beth were left looking at one another and then looking at the very small jar that contained the remains of their friend, the whole jar was smaller than Beth's fist, it boggled the mind that the girl had reduced their friend to something that'd fit inside it.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 throku (UN: throku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
throku has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933512-Realm-of-Possibility/cid/1590443-When-pigs-fly