*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stowaway.
  2. The Realm of Possibility.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933512-Realm-of-Possibility/cid/1591562-Stowaway
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by throku
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1933512
Students study witchcraft for a paper and ends up in the realm of possibility. Vore-story.
This choice: Go back through the portal, figure things out.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stowaway.

    by: Yetanotherlurker
Both Amy and Bethany observe their surroundings with wonder and awe, taking in the sights of this new world they had discovered. Bethany looks up and takes a deep breath, taking in the air, free of the modern pollutions marring their own world, although filled with myriad scents of hay and animal odors, a unique kind of smell for the three, accustomed to cities. Amy takes her look of the crowd, examining how they hustle and bustle about, listening to the chattering coming from all ends of haggling and merriment, as she gazes, she spots Mandy moving on in direction of the pigs, and swiftly, she reaches on to stop her, grasping the neck of her shirt

"Hold it there!" She calls, stopping her friend in her tracks. Mandy turns, agitated from being stopped, and waiting for a reason why, Bethany looking back, wondering much the same. "Let's not go hurrying into the unknown, now. We should get back." Amy cautions.

Mandy and Bethany cross their arms, silently staring at Amy like she's some kind of killjoy waiting for a good reason why.

"Look, we all want to go exploring, yes, but I mean, think about it. What if the portal expires? I sure don't want to be stuck on this end. We should go over the book some more to figure things out, and bring supplies, water, snacks, maybe some extra spending money." Amy reasons.

"How do you know they'll even take our money?" Mandy questions.

"Good note, I think we're fine sticking with what we have, money-wise, I mean." Bethany responds, looking up to gaze at the shining sun, then back down to the crowd. "Wouldn't want to get thirsty in the middle of that." She adds.

The three nod in agreement, and they all turn back toward the stall they came from, Amy staying behind the others to make sure nobody ends up wandering off, anyway. Wand in hand, Bethany is the first to reach the portal, passing through it, followed by Mandy, then after knowing her friends are through, Amy goes back through as well, all three girls finding themselves back in the familiar space of the closet. Though, Bethany, turned to watch Amy emerge, witnesses the arch forming the portal quickly shift into a dull gray. Curiously, she pokes her wand at it once more, producing no particular reaction.

"Hrm." Bethany groans. "Seems it's out of power, maybe?" She hypothesizes.

Mandy is the next to speak up. "But it's still there, we just need a little more stuff to recharge it?"

"Maybe." Bethany replies. "I'll try looking through the book for more info. Amy, since this is your place, why don't you go pack the snacks and such-Oh my gosh!" She suddenly outbursts, pointing towards Amy's shoulder.

Amy recoils in surprise from the sudden call out, and Mandy is the next to notice the oddity, her eyes going wide. Confused, Amy turns to look back at the portal... nothing new there, then she feels something shift on her left shoulder? A bug? Maybe, judging by Bethany's call, it must be a big one, a scary thought! On reflex, she moves her hand over to try to swat the thing off, but amazingly, her hand is stopped, her head turning afterwards to finally see what's started the other girls.

"Whooaaa, easy there! About time you all noticed!" The cheerful, feminine voice of the tiny figure sitting on Amy's shoulder calls out.

"A-a fairy?" Amy responds out of surprise, getting her look at the dainty, unclothed, light-skinned figure, which is no taller than six inches with, at her proportions, a modest, lightweight figure, no bigger than a b-cup if she were the size of a normal person. The most striking of her appearance is the clear, dragonfly-like wings protruding from her back, idly and slowly fluttering, and her hair, short, but a very vibrant green. She's especially light for even her size, considering Amy hadn't even felt her until now, yet somehow she had managed to reach out and stop the swatting hand without much effort.

"Bingo!" The fairy responds, crossing her legs and releasing Amy's hand, now that she's sure she isn't mistaken for some killer bug.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yetanotherlurker (UN: lurker99999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
throku has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933512-Realm-of-Possibility/cid/1591562-Stowaway