*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933512-Realm-of-Possibility/cid/1590449-Find-a-temple
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by throku
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1933512
Students study witchcraft for a paper and ends up in the realm of possibility. Vore-story.
This choice: Find a temple.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Find a temple.

    by: throku
“Temples huh?” Beth muttered and tried to skim the horizon for any buildings and finding that the stalls of the various vendors were tall enough to block the view of most things not directly above them.

So she scaled the stairs to the toilets again and stood tiptoe there for a couple of seconds before she started jumping up and down instead, getting a glimpse of the edges of the huge market square at the top of each jump.
She saw plain buildings like the stone ones that they had reached at this end and various degrees of more fancy than that leading up to quite grand designs. But what would temples look like? She knew two things, the market was huge, the buildings straight across to the other side were almost lost in the haze rising from the market between her and them and looked tiny from this distance. She also realized that she could only make out parts of the edges of the market, not to mention that the temples didn't necessarily lie around the market at all, that was just what she'd initially assumed.

“Did you see anything?” Amy wondered as Beth stopped jumping. Bethany was the taller of them, so Amy didn't much fancy her chances of seeing anything if Beth hadn't.

“Not much, I think we'll have to ask around. At least I saw a few weird things that we can use for navigational purposes. I also realized that this market might not be the whole of it, what is there's a temple ground somewhere else?”

“Might not be a bad thing.” Amy answered. “The market is crowded and hopefully other streets won't be.”

“True enough.” Beth admitted before turning to a passing man. “Excuse me sir...” She said while managing to get his annoyed attention. “...Could you tell me where to find a temple of healing?”

Frowning he pointed across the market. “Try the Hallowed Hill of the Grove of Regrowth. They are both that way.” Before storming off.

“Thank you.” Beth called after him. “Damn” she added with emphasis.

“What?”

“You've got any idea how big this market is?” Beth asked and Amy shook her head. “And I didn't see any forest or even a hill in that direction. No doubt it's a looong way there. The question is should we trudge through this crowded market, that's probably a mile or more across, or hope that it's easier to go around it and try that instead?

You have the following choices:

1. They trudge through.

*Noteb*
2. They take the long way round.

*Noteb*
3. Something else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 throku (UN: throku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
throku has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933512-Realm-of-Possibility/cid/1590449-Find-a-temple