*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The GBA Trilogy
  2. It Begins.....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933544-Fire-Emblem-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/2348137-The-GBA-Trilogy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BB42
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1933544
Many of the famous heroes of Fire Emblem history are starting to get rounder and bigger...
This choice: Elibe (Binding Blade and Blazing Sword)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The GBA Trilogy

    by: ???
Ah, a (wo)man of culture, I see.

Originally this chapter was singled out solely for our friends over in Elibe, but I personally felt their should be an extension to cover all of the 3 GBA games --- as it stood, Magvel had been largely shafted in favour of... Everything else. Instead of a 'More' option, it was a placeholder for Fates characters, which, while fine, also limits the possible options (which were already rather limited, given the relative obscurity of this Interactive).

And we can't have that, now, can we?

So, take a gander below, and pick your poison. The fair maidens of Binding Blade, the rough and ready men of Blazing Sword, the warriors of Magvel, and everything in between, all are for the taking.

You have the following choices:

1. Binding Blade

2. Blazing Sword

3. Sacred Stones

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ??? (UN: loco1997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BB42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933544-Fire-Emblem-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/2348137-The-GBA-Trilogy