*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An evil hex
  2. Roy
  3. The Men of Elibe
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933544-Fire-Emblem-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/2547852-An-evil-hex
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BB42
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1933544
Many of the famous heroes of Fire Emblem history are starting to get rounder and bigger...
This choice: An evil hex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

An evil hex

    by: Crazyshark101
"Prince of Pherae, I bestow upon you this gift as my humble thanks for your continued service to our country."

Roy read the note again. No name. No further information. Just a note and some pie.

He looked at the pie. He knew better than to eat strange food. It smelled good though.

He cut a slice from the pie. Cherry, or at least it looked like it. No signs of poison.

Maybe just a tiny bit. To check for poison. If it was, then he wouldn't eat anymore.

OK, maybe it wasn't the most fool proof plan but it looked and smelled so nice he just had to try at least a little bit.

He took a small bite from the slice he picked. It was nice. So nice in fact that he finished off the rest of the slice as quickly as he could. Maybe it was just made by some kind person and he was just being silly. He chuckled to himself about his own paranoia before finishing the piece.

"I'll put it away for later and share the rest with Lilina." Roy thought before noticing he was halfway through a second slice. He must have just been a bit hungrier than he thought. Oh well, he'll just put the remaining four sli- no wait, three slices.

While thinking about that second slice, he had finished it and absent-mindedly picked up a third before chewing on it too.

This was the last one, he thought. He was starting to get a bit full. Finishing that slice, he sat down before his hand once again crept up to the basket the pie was in and reached for another slice. He hadn't meant to but it was so nice he couldn't help himself. He downed it too before leaning back and sighing.

No more. That's it. Full. He couldn't eat anoth-

Or maybe he could. He had picked up both remaining slices and was in the process of stuffing himself with one. He didn't particularly want to eat anymore but there was something about this pie he just couldn't resist.

Upon finishing both slices, Roy noticed something odd...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. His belly was bigger.

*Noteb*
2. His belly felt wierd.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Crazyshark101 (UN: crazyshark101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BB42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933544-Fire-Emblem-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/2547852-An-evil-hex