*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Vanessa
  2. Lets be specific...
  3. Who are we talking about?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1702837-Vanessa
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: Vanessa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Vanessa

    by: clutch
Vanessa had been at the office for a couple years. She came into the office a young naïve college student. College had given her a small layer of fat that could be described as her “filling out” her boney high school figure. She walked a thin line of curviness that was dangerously close to becoming chubby. In her first few years at the office though she “filled out” more and more. She became thicker and thicker until she became chubby and then fat. The hourglass shape remained intact but now it was much larger and lumpier. She really wasn’t very happy with her weight gain but tried to repress those feelings. She simply lacked the will power to face her weight issue. Until one day her view of her weight changed.

She was sitting in the breakroom with tears running down her face. That’s when Jenna waddled in. Jenna was an obese coworker that had been working at the office for many years.
“Do you want some doughnuts? Oh my god, are you okay!” Jenna said noticing the crying Vanessa.

“na-… nooo.” Vanessa squeaked. Jenna grabbed the box of doughnuts and sat next to her.

“Well what’s wrong?”

“I’m so fat now. *sniff* And now guys don’t like me.” Vanessa said.

“What? You’re not fat at all.” Jenna said. Vanessa was fat at over 200 pounds but Jenna didn’t want to tell her that, plus Vanessa was hardly fat compared to Jenna who was more than 150 pounds heavier than her.

“But I am fat, I used to be so thin but now I’m huge.” Vanessa sobbed.

“No, you… You’re just curvaceous. Your hips and boobs are too die for… for guys it’s the bigger the better. You probably drive men crazy with all that ‘junk in your trunk.” Jenna said.

“Really? Then how come guys don’t talk to me anymore, they just stare in disgust.” Vanessa said.

“There probably just nervous. Beauty can be intimidating. And those aren’t stares of disgust! Guys are just checking out your hot bod.” Jenna said. She knew she wasn’t telling the truth but she figured that’s what Vanessa wanted to hear.

“I never thought about that. I guess maybe I’m just filling out in the right places.” Vanessa stopped crying.

“Exactly, you’re hotter than when you started working here. You should embrace the phat, and that with a ph.” Jenna said.

“Heehee, I’m so glad you told me this. I feel so much better now. I think I’ll have that doughnut now.” Vanessa said.

“Sorry, but I finished the whole box.” Jenna said with a smile.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 clutch (UN: gwt123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1702837-Vanessa