*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/2664167-A-new-routine
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: The next month  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A new routine

    by: hedkrakka
Ashley walked into her apartment and hung her coat up by the door. Sliding off her belt, she flopped down on her couch with a sigh. "What a long day," she thought as she grabbed a nearby delivery menu.

The last month had seen Ashley ordering out more and more frequently. The end of quarter madness had made for many a late night, and Ashley seldom found herself with the time or inclination to cook anything for herself.

A few times they'd just ordered pizza up to the office, and while she initially tried to restrain herself, it wasn't too long before she was eating her fill alongside the other women. Ashley knew this shift in diet wasn't terribly healthy, but given how little she was still eating next to the other office drones, she felt confident that she was still well within moderation.

She'd also missed her evening workout more then she cared to admit. "And I'm hardly about to worry about that tonight," she thought as she rubbed her sore knee. That said, she took some solace that she was still managing an abbreviated workout more often then not.

"And at least the first quarter is finally over. I can finally start getting myself back on track. Tomorrow, though, definitely tomorrow."

Ashley leafed through the various menus before settling on a nearby fried chicken place, figuring if she was going to get back to her "rabbit food," as Melissa liked referring to it, she might as well enjoy herself now. "And it's been so long since I had fried chicken."

It had been a favorite of hers when she was still in high school, and her family always treated her to a feast of poultry whenever she won a game. The last time she'd had any was back in college, and just thinking about it was causing her to drool slightly.

She also felt a bit of pang of worry as she thought back to her time in college. After her knee had given out in high school, she knew a career in athletics wasn't in her future. However, while she couldn't be on the field, she decided to pursue a career in kinesiology. She'd never been lacking in effort regarding her academics, and had had no problem putting her nose to the grindstone to improve her grades where they were needed.

Her waistline, however, had also taken its share of upgrades as well. Like many athletes, Ashley had continued to eat like she needed to burn 5,000 calories or so a day, but her newly sedentary lifestyle required less then 2,000. On top of that, she'd developed a terrible habit of stress snacking, adding to her calorie count quite heavily.

Her excessive consumption combined with her daily exercise dropping to nil could only have had a single outcome; Ashley had blown up.

Her gain had continued through her final year of high school and into college. She did everything in her power to ignore her rapidly growing weight, but when her lard-engorged ass outgrew her third pair of fat pants in a year, she'd finally caved in and weighed herself. It was then that she'd found out that the 128 pound high school sports addict was now a jiggly 217 pound sophomore.

That had proven the wake-up call she needed. Almost overnight, Ashley had reinvented herself, maintaining a strict diet and exercise plan. She took advantage of the campus pool, swimming laps everyday to take it easy on her knee. Slowly but surely, her dedication paid off and she managed to drop a considerable amount, but never quite managed to get back to her high school weight. After graduation, she'd taken a job at Maxxi's Gym, in large part because she could use their facility at a substantial discount. However, her poor wages combined with being passed up for promotion twice had necessitated a career change, and thus she'd lost regular access to a pool.

Ashley didn't want to find herself that large again, and knew she was already at risk of putting on some weight given her recent slips with regards to her plan. Still, she managed to convince herself that there wasn't a problem.

"It'll be fine just this once. I haven't had fried chicken in over five years and it sounds so, so good. Once isn't going to kill me. It's only a slippery slope if I let myself fall down it, and I'll be back to my normal routine this weekend. I'll start eating better and working out again, and keep my figure. It's not like I could get that big again, anyway.

Besides, even if I did get as fat as I was in college, I'd still be tiny next to the girls at work."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The slope is very slippery, indeed

*Noteb*
2. Attempts at diet and exercise

*Noteb*
3. And now for something completely different

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hedkrakka (UN: hedkrakka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/2664167-A-new-routine